ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official DNC Convention 2024 thread*****

Almost all of Kamala's sorority sisters will be in attendance tonight celebrating. Expect lots of coverage of WOC celebrating and being joyful, sorry, @Tom Paris for using joyful.
Here is a preview of all of the haters after seeing successful black women celebrate tonight.

eye twitch GIF

Reactions: noleclone2
So he's trying to extract money from people unable to work bc of wrongful prison sentencing? Lol nah. You're making shit up.
what are you talking about?

typically, if someone is hosting a fundraiser in honor of a group with legal problems, the money raised (or some kind of tangible benefit) goes to the people with legal problems

not this time. Trump's raising money in honor of the Jan 6 defendents...then keeping all the money

what are you talking about?

typically, if someone is hosting a fundraiser in honor of a group with legal problems, the money raised (or some kind of tangible benefit) goes to the people with legal problems

not this time. Trump's raising money in honor of the Jan 6 defendents...then keeping all the money
If people wanna give their money to him then more power to em. Still better than having given money to joe biden who then immediately got stabbed in the back and pulled from the ticket.

Almost all of Kamala's sorority sisters will be in attendance tonight celebrating. Expect lots of coverage of WOC celebrating and being joyful, sorry, @Tom Paris for using joyful.
Here is a preview of all of the haters after seeing successful black women celebrate tonight.

eye twitch GIF
By you…I’ll allow it. 😃

I didn't have to refinance thankfully but property taxes and insurance increases cost me an extra 400 bucks a month since trump.

With what platform?
Jeez fella. Compare anything thrown against a Walz compared to the drump jizz.
Yer boy is just a hater, not a relater.
She will speak tonight about goals and hopes.
If you are willing, compare her talk to the nastiness of drump.
He is nothing but a self promoting hater.
Really, think about his “platform”.
What is it?

Reactions: noleclone2
by "in the trenches" you mean on her back getting railed by willie brown to advance her career?
Yeah, you are one of those stoop fux who will justify the orange rapist, while throwing shade at others. drump has been convicted, while you just toss out rumors about a woman.
What a pitiful Fook you present yourself to the world. Remind myself, you are filth.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
I DID IT, FINALLY IGNORED H4AD and his buddy trump fluffer Scruddy. Board is instantly better.
Scruddy is a nerd who posts because they haven’t matured properly and get a rise out of triggering others. They don’t actually believe the things they post, I put it in the harmless, annoying category. Whiskey is a wannabe toxic dork with limited social experience and “knows a black guy”. It’s not hard to solve folks like these.

Yeah, you are one of those stoop fux who will justify the orange rapist, while throwing shade at others. drump has been convicted, while you just toss out rumors about a woman.
What a pitiful Fook you present yourself to the world. Remind myself, you are filth.
they're not rumors, you can easily verify this
honestly you have to be one of the dumbest people on this site

Last edited:
Last edited:

Word of advice, if you want to be taken seriously by serious people don't behave like this. For so many obvious reasons.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT