ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official DNC Convention 2024 thread*****

No moron. Your party can switch candidates whenever. Even now.
If they hate democracy then sure, I guess. Sorry, when people claim to love the idea of democracy I like to take them at their word. It sounds like you only like democracy sometimes tbh

Everybody, Democrats, Republicans, Liberals, and Conservatives, wanted Roe v. Wade TERMINATED, and brought back to the States. Like Ronald Reagan and myself, most believe in EXCEPTIONS. Now the people are voting, which is the way it was supposed to be. I do not limit access to birth control or I.V.F. - THAT IS A LIE, these are all false stories that she’s making up, that I’ve never even heard of. It’s just words coming out of her mouth. I TRUST WOMEN, ALSO, AND I WILL KEEP WOMEN SAFE! SHE WON’T, BECAUSE THE INVASION OF OUR COUNTRY AT HER OPEN BORDER IS DESTROYING THE LIVES OF WOMEN, AND THE FAMILIES AND JOBS OF AFRICAN AMERICANS AND HISPANICS.Donald Trump Truth Social 11:01 PM EST

Kamala’s message to vote for her to fix all the things her and Joe have screwed up will probably work on some voters on this board. Lol
Bullshit. All she did was counter every bullshit topic cheeto throws out. She killed it. And will embarrass his shitty fat ass in the debates. Stick a fork in him. He’s done.

A bench so deep that you run Adam kinzinger as your fluffer for Kamala haha
Every time I see your comments I picture you like this.
Freaking Out Dave Grohl GIF by Foo Fighters

Family Guy Reaction GIF

Everybody, Democrats, Republicans, Liberals, and Conservatives, wanted Roe v. Wade TERMINATED, and brought back to the States. Like Ronald Reagan and myself, most believe in EXCEPTIONS. Now the people are voting, which is the way it was supposed to be. I do not limit access to birth control or I.V.F. - THAT IS A LIE, these are all false stories that she’s making up, that I’ve never even heard of. It’s just words coming out of her mouth. I TRUST WOMEN, ALSO, AND I WILL KEEP WOMEN SAFE! SHE WON’T, BECAUSE THE INVASION OF OUR COUNTRY AT HER OPEN BORDER IS DESTROYING THE LIVES OF WOMEN, AND THE FAMILIES AND JOBS OF AFRICAN AMERICANS AND HISPANICS.Donald Trump Truth Social 11:01 PM EST

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT