ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official DNC Convention 2024 thread*****

You mean like Trump told everyone to inject bleach In their bodies?
Your lies tend to be much more agregious than that misrepresentation.

What he said is equally appaling though:

“And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

Your lies tend to be much more agregious than that misrepresentation.

What he said is equally appaling though:

“And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”
Why is that appalling? Here we were in the midst of a global pandemic, the experts were throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks, and the president says basically, we know disinfectants work, we think UV light might work, so maybe the experts (not the people) should or could look into a way to use that to save lives.

If Trump had completely turned over his presidency to Fauci and just said, I have no knowledge or expertise with a deadly pandemic so we should blindly follow AF you would give him shit for that.

When the big moment came time to lead, he retreated.

• Haha
Reactions: sober_teacher
I've called you lots of things, but skeptical isn't really one of them.
You're free to not believe someone who lived and voted in the state she made her rise in, it's not terribly surprising given your posting history.
That's exactly how I feel about Ron DeSantis

Why is that appalling? Here we were in the midst of a global pandemic, the experts were throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks, and the president says basically, we know disinfectants work, we think UV light might work, so maybe the experts (not the people) should or could look into a way to use that to save lives.
Because anyone with more than a 4th grade education would know you do not inject bleach in the body. I’m pretty sure there’s even a warning on bleach containers with a skull and cross bones. And shining a UV light on your nose or up your ass? What the hell!!

It’s just not something you’d even hear the village idiot say at your local tavern, but if Trump says it, all of MAGA land nod in unison.

The thing with Trump is he says “I know more about (insert any subject) than the subject experts. Then he opens his mouth and proves he’s an imbecile.

Because anyone with more than a 4th grade education would know you do not inject bleach in the body. I’m pretty sure there’s even a warning on bleach containers with a skull and cross bones. And shining a UV light on your nose or up your ass? What the hell!!

It’s just not something you’d even hear the village idiot say at your local tavern, but if Trump says it, all of MAGA land nod in unison.

The thing with Trump is he says “I know more about (insert any subject) than the subject experts. Then he opens his mouth and proves he’s an imbecile.
Then you just destroyed the point you were trying to make and exposed the oft told lie. So well done. Exactly everyone knows you don't inject bleach and everyone knows Trump as dumb as he is never told the people to do that, but seriously stupid people keep saying he did

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
So she was full of crap in 2020 but this is her true self? Call me skeptical.
Could you please elaborate on what her policies were in 2020 that you appear to find radical? I apologize if you explained this elsewhere but some long threads are starting to overlap. Basically I can’t figure out why she frightens you so much compared to the alternative, Project 2025, which absolutely will take away rights and freedoms and is obviously an attack on everyone not white, male and wealthy.

Probably Cornell West at this point….
Seriously haven’t looked at who has made it on the Florida ballot. It’s not gonna be Trump or Harris.

I can't vote for the crazy of the Democrat party, and I don't want to deal with 4 more years of Trump. It's not that amazing.

Whats Going On Wtf GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Joe Biden was known for his quid pro quo with Ukraine and getting the prosecutor fired
You want to be viewed as reasonable? Here’s your chance. The entire western world wanted Shokin out. The story that he was investigating anything related to the Bidens is horseshit. They wanted him out because he WASN’T pursuing corruption cases. The IMF was looking at denying funds to Ukraine unless someone was put into that position who would be more aggressive in pursuing corruption cases. You can check that out yourself. How will you respond?

Could you please elaborate on what her policies were in 2020 that you appear to find radical? I apologize if you explained this elsewhere but some long threads are starting to overlap. Basically I can’t figure out why she frightens you so much compared to the alternative, Project 2025, which absolutely will take away rights and freedoms and is obviously an attack on everyone not white, male and wealthy.
You already asked and I answered

It's a lot more than fracking Tom. She said she wanted to decriminalize illegal border crossings, get rid of private health insurance and go to "medicare for all", get rid of (re-imagine) ICE, mandatory gun buy back for "assault weapons"...I'm probably missing a few but it's hard to keep up.

It's not unreasonable to expect her to explain the policy shifts.

Probably Cornell West at this point….
Seriously haven’t looked at who has made it on the Florida ballot. It’s not gonna be Trump or Harris.
Uh…have you seen West’s policies? He is WAY to the left of Harris.

Harris was perhaps my last choice for a Biden replacement but she is the best choice on the ballot IMO. And, she has positive.y surprised me so far. Get her in for four years, hope the GOP cleans up the MAGA shitstain and reset four years from now.

Reactions: sober_teacher
All of this shit is all about race. When these racists lose in November, this room will be dead quiet except for liberals. Honestly, cannot wait to see you people disappear, hopefully permanently.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT