ADVERTISEMENT

****Official Dolphins @ Bills Thread****

Wouldn't mind the Dolphins winning, also wouldn't mind Epenesa ripping off Tua's arm and beating him with it like he did the USC qb

Three weeks in a row with opponent drives extended by phantom pass interference calls that led to a score

WAT?

No one's watching that North Texas/Boise St "college pageantry"????

s-l500.jpg
s

He didn't bother to try to run against the 49ers or Chargers. I somewhat get that because we went most of the season not needing to run. He was the run game coordinator when he was in San Francisco. Running was his expertise and he abandons it when it's working in a blizzard.

Jackson Krueger Sports film review of Tua vs Bills

Film Study: Tua Tagovailoa played WELL despite loss to the Buffalo Bills for the Miami Dolphins

Post from a Bills fan who is a regular on FinHeaven (over 7,000 posts since 2006)

"Great Game. I had more fun in the first half. But was a great division game to watch and the Snow comes right at the end like poetic Justice.

Now that said second half a different story. You absolutely outplayed us. Your defense did what they needed to do and or offense made enough plays.

The reason you lost is your coach going away from the run on all the critical moments. The third and shorts should have absolutely been runs. You all might like your coach but he cost you this game.

Hope to see you again in Jan up in OP."

The reason they lost is because of the trash pass defense. The middle of the field always seems to be open.

Post from a Bills fan who is a regular on FinHeaven (over 7,000 posts since 2006)

"Great Game. I had more fun in the first half. But was a great division game to watch and the Snow comes right at the end like poetic Justice.

Now that said second half a different story. You absolutely outplayed us. Your defense did what they needed to do and or offense made enough plays.

The reason you lost is your coach going away from the run on all the critical moments. The third and shorts should have absolutely been runs. You all might like your coach but he cost you this game.

Hope to see you again in Jan up in OP."

It was a really good game, and I am glad to see the rivalry coming back. But this Bills fan has NO interest in seeing the Dolphins again in the playoffs. That's still a dangerous team.

Nice to see Tua developing so well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT