ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Dolphins vs. Giants Thread!***

The Tradition

HB King
Apr 23, 2002
After a humbling loss at Buffalo last week, the Dolphins welcome the NY Giants to Hard Rock Stadium for a regrouping session. The hapless Giants only scored three points against the Seahawks last week. So, the Dolphins are looking to return to their winning ways.

Game time is 1 p.m. eastern on FOX.

Weather report: Partly to mostly cloudy, temps in the mid to high 80s with an increasing chance of rain as the game wears on. Winds out of the west at 8-10 mph.

FinsUP!

Otherwise known as the no one cares game
Miami will care when Daniel jones runs by with his floppy sleeves flapping in the wind. He wants to show he’s worth that contract extension. Not that the giants defense can stop the dolphins though. Feed Achane the ball!

Reactions: The Tradition

I missed this. I wonder how long it took for him to stop talking about refusing to kneel and fumbling the game away last night. He was still on fire on Thursday about the Bills game. Even in the middle of his rant last night he spent a few minutes talking about how the Dolphins need to take 2 of 3 from Bills, Chiefs and Eagles to prove that they aren’t pretenders.

Jeez.... WTF.

And how was that not pass interference on the previous play?

And why are we throwing on the two yard line?

Dolphins will continue to struggle as long as their HC continues to try to show everyone how smart he is rather than taking points and first downs the easy/ efficient way.

Reactions: jasonrann
You have Achane and Mostert in the backfield. Why not just hand it off to them?
You have the fastest people in the league. You threw a simple quick screen and got 65 yards. I don’t think you need to be all that complicated with that kind of speed. Get to them quickly and get out of the way.

Dolphins need to come out at halftime and get the TD. I can't imagine this Giants offense overcoming a two score lead.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT