ADVERTISEMENT

****OFFICIAL Happy #Arrestmas DAY! THREAD****

Nothing better than calling someone's behavior inflammatory while being inflammatory. Par for the course for the lefties though. Carry on.

I'm not sounding a message out to millions of followers at a press conference.

DeSantis knows what he's spouting is a lie.

YES Bike Falls
YES Tripping upstairs
YES incoherent speech
YES criminal son
YES 10% to the Big Guy
YES unconstitutional executive order to poison his countrymen
YES unconstitutional executive order to forgive student debt
YES WEF
YES Chinese Spy Balloons traversing the country
YES sniffing kids
YES trying to get us into WW3 with Russia and China
You’re an insipid POS.

Reactions: Chishawk1425

FrtAP8HXwAE2KMj

This will be the greatest fundraiser Trump ever had. He must be loving this.
“Just when I was out, they went and pulled me back in…by prosecuting me on a misdemeanor that everyone on earth has forgotten about! I’m gonna get so rich off of this.”

• Sad
Reactions: Hawkfan_08
Democrats privately are worried that the case before a Manhattan grand jury—based on Trump’s alleged role in hush-money payments made to an adult film star to cover up an affair—might be the weakest of all of the investigations into Trump and his orbit. It’s also not connected to the aspects of the former President’s behavior that his detractors find most galling, such as his efforts to overturn the 2020 election. Even Republican NeverTrumpers who are eager to crown a new leader of their party fear that a case seen as less-than-rock-solid could undermine future, potentially more damning ones.

Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg is widely expected to be preparing an indictment of Trump on a felony for bookkeeping fraud, a charge based on his companies’ ledgers listing legal retainers which were actually hush money about an affair with Stormy Daniels. Prosecutors would have to prove that Trump ordered his lieutenants to make the false entries with the express purpose to defraud. To reach the felony threshold, those prosecutors would also have to prove that Trump made those false entries to sanction another crime—a potentially easy spot for Trump’s defense to discredit.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Democrats privately are worried that the case before a Manhattan grand jury—based on Trump’s alleged role in hush-money payments made to an adult film star to cover up an affair—might be the weakest of all of the investigations into Trump and his orbit. It’s also not connected to the aspects of the former President’s behavior that his detractors find most galling, such as his efforts to overturn the 2020 election. Even Republican NeverTrumpers who are eager to crown a new leader of their party fear that a case seen as less-than-rock-solid could undermine future, potentially more damning ones.

Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg is widely expected to be preparing an indictment of Trump on a felony for bookkeeping fraud, a charge based on his companies’ ledgers listing legal retainers which were actually hush money about an affair with Stormy Daniels. Prosecutors would have to prove that Trump ordered his lieutenants to make the false entries with the express purpose to defraud. To reach the felony threshold, those prosecutors would also have to prove that Trump made those false entries to sanction another crime—a potentially easy spot for Trump’s defense to discredit.

Ahhh perfect. This should help heal America

Hooray, we're finally a banana republic where we prioritize prosecuting political enemies! The far left has the destruction of our democracy on warp speed now, with all the little sheeple cheering along the way.

To reach the felony threshold, those prosecutors would also have to prove that Trump made those false entries to sanction another crime—a potentially easy spot for Trump’s defense to discredit.

Maybe for competent attorneys, but based on what I've seen competent is not the first word that comes to mind when thinking of Trump's defense team

Of all the things Trump could/should be nailed on....this is probably the weakest from an objective standpoint.
Yeah the whole Georgia election deal seems like the strongest case to go after him for. Not sure why it’s taking them this long to build a case with the information we even have on him as the public for that one.

But all in all hopefully this is the beginning of the end

Yeah the whole Georgia election deal seems like the strongest case to go after him for. Not sure why it’s taking them this long to build a case with the information we even have on him as the public for that one.

But all in all hopefully this is the beginning of the end
I knew it needed to end in 2016.

Hooray, we're finally a banana republic where we prioritize prosecuting political enemies! The far left has the destruction of our democracy on warp speed now, with all the little sheeple cheering along the way.

Missed your banana republic posts when a Baltimore democratic mayor was convicted for stealing $630 in gift cards, and another for grifting off her children’s book sales.

Nuanced I suspect.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT