ADVERTISEMENT

******OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA GAME THREAD******

Good job gaining 20 yards of field position and passing on a play that has a high percentage of converting

Kirks agent or lawyer is the smartest man in college football. To strategically negotiate that extension after a single good season and before the start of this season. Kirk knew what he would have on this team and how bad we will become

Reactions: IaHawk41
Seriously? We have to run a guy onto the field AFTER A TIMEOUT?

sad joke. On a play he is doing the old Fake going for it and pray for an off sides. A Joe Paterno team 2005 is probably last time it worked.

KF has coached up a team that can't be relied on to get a yard. Probably 2 Leidner throws and we are back to same field position.

Kirk!!!!!!!! Wtf!!! Has CJ ever been denied on 4th and 1 on QB sneak before? Ok i was backing him up throughout his tenure but I'm starting to get why people still hated him even after last years team.

Reactions: IaHawk41
Would be great to see a solid tackle from a DB some time. Even when we do wrap up, the ballcarrier almost always falls forward for 2 or 3 yards after contact.

Good thing MN's offense is just about as inept as ours. If they'd converted on plays that were there, they'd be up a couple of TD's by now.

Good job gaining 20 yards of field position and passing on a play that has a high percentage of converting
"High percentage of converting"?? I wouldn't use the phrase "high percentage of converting" in association with Iowa this year.
Only hope of winning this game is a turnover deep in MN territory. That gave MN a chance to shoot themselves in the foot with the offense not having too far to go.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT