ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Iowa @ Michigan State Game Thread*****

yes, Iowa has to come out giving it all in the first 5 minutes to take any doubt out of the outcome. But, my guess, we go cold and the refs start pleasing Izzo.

I know JBo's whole thing is 3ptrs, but why are end of half and end of game always drawn up for him or he always keeps it for the last shot? Let JoeW try it once in a while.

I remember @RU a couple years ago... do the coaches??

But Joe’s angle from beyond the baseline, skuff/bank is hard to set up on the whiteboard

• Haha
Reactions: HawkBall23
Here’s my halftime speech:

Great half but we’re not done. We’re not even close to being done. We’ve been coming to this arena for years and sometimes we’ve been screwed and other times we’ve been embarrassed. Today we have a chance to embarrass Sparty at home. I’m not talking about a 3 point win. I’m not talking about a 10 point win. I’m talking about the chance to win by 25+ on their court. We can do it. Let’s hang 100 on them and celebrate tonight!
Don’t forget to close it with
**** MSU and **** Izzo!

Hey guys! Checking in on this thread from the game thread on the lounge thread (skybox). Looks very similar. The Lounge posters all look down upon you posters. Class warfare at its finest. Anyways have a good one, big gulps!

Solid 1st half. Let’s keep the foot n the gas here in the second. Keep my blood pressure low.
CIIhHqdl5M_XAyj3zUTTcNTfFB-_mXzyy6lO2V4YYYRo38p5TsV2BpKfuNzSDuJZPWP0o-qja0wlwIjYwzM4e_G4hnUY9FZlDNr8hPgRk07437nBMGccZOstEqufg0a16FFr96YIjqIsg6wUnj0IwOuRaYf-2Z92UcbYycXeGLi0hIvraJ7YJ3kHZN8fvlSPNCw3R1SZH5Kwmq4EiiAdLJsvryMyCyvaUM2ywaPqnQeYw1zF-OFUSbSqYg0I2JRTy2WhdZtbDFx3221g67gJuWrriMuiGMb3n4ZhVayKiOLYoayafp7mc11YDjYdvQTnyPRMrRFGF-XRB_5gnra1sK-buUSr8K5WymhNOCTU9VLwwix5JqalKaaC6HJlvS4T7XsqnQKsJL1eIXtA-vSjn2uHiRyLvAiwObNt9sHOzzTJKdGJxyp5mEP1o_R7xkcmZ7b90bkCHjJ_7DHVvwcx9AEhYsjjLJSAjxv5wdvaThCgTXRWvHKrWVanNbG5urU_yZ0ynkBMPrbLT8u4B3ibHvxNqgUINecwKAKkw7TXx_QJXENDNRc2sIAcRcv-21a0n34sEbbxRnmNlS_6hjIt0tcb_yW2yO0YbnHAVCB_oKuq99KvKDpRFUpz2AJFeOZvCHtYPS1_7xEvEgfFUpLgrGp9I7gvtZnvd0ZEncGLEgkGKXx_D0eiiH8vNT39=w506-h380-no

I'm gonna be mad if I miss part of the game to watch a vote that we already know the outcome of.

Here’s my halftime speech:

Great half but we’re not done. We’re not even close to being done. We’ve been coming to this arena for years and sometimes we’ve been screwed and other times we’ve been embarrassed. Today we have a chance to embarrass Sparty at home. I’m not talking about a 3 point win. I’m not talking about a 10 point win. I’m talking about the chance to win by 25+ on their court. We can do it. Let’s hang 100 on them and celebrate tonight!

Here is my halftime speech.

Sits in chair.

Raises from chair.

Throws chair.

You call that dribbling! I have seen better dribbling from babies! I mean we have practiced dribbling all week, and now you dont even know how to dribble like a baby. Dont even get me started on jumping. I have seen better jump from Stephen effing Hawking. Do you think you will be able to win this game on bad dribbles and bad jumping. Boys, when is the last time we saw a 360 spin jump. JBo get the hell off Twitter! Who cares what some fat 55 year old has to say about your shots that half.

We did some good stuff that half like make a percentage of 3s, but it wasn't sick bounce passes and two handed chest passes. If we chest pass we win, boys.

Hey guys! Checking in on this thread from the game thread on the lounge thread (skybox). Looks very similar. The Lounge posters all look down upon you posters. Class warfare at its finest. Anyways have a good one, big gulps!
I look up to the Lounge posters as they are all much better Hawkeyes fans than me, so glad we’re on the same page

• Haha
Reactions: Bank of Hawk
Thank god they went away from the game so we can get the latest on the impeachment trial!!!
I keep forgetting that's still a thing that's happening, even though my phone is constantly blowing up with newswire reminders.......

That's dedication to not giving a f*** about something right there.

Like you said, very similar. That's why I am here instead of there. I don’t need to pay to read idiotic posts😉

Its a good thing MSU is colder than the air temp+wind chill, cause they are getting the usual wide open looks from the perimeter.

Phantom hand checking foul. bad call on Murray on the rebound. However, the officials haven't attacked us yet so that's a good sign. First play, not call on the multiple fouls against Luka.

Reactions: hawkedoff
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT