ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL Iran vs. America and start of WWIII thread*****

Sounds like the US injuries were minor but there should be a swift decisive strike in Iran.
Traumatic brain injuries. The wording of minor doesn’t match the type of injury. Weird they’re saying minor. Unless TBI isn’t really a concern?

Either way…Iran’s time is coming. I think Biden is being too cautious with the election year. It’s time to just do it.

Traumatic brain injuries. The wording of minor doesn’t match the type of injury. Weird they’re saying minor. Unless TBI isn’t really a concern?

Either way…Iran’s time is coming. I think Biden is being too cautious with the election year. It’s time to just do it.

Remember when they attack a US base in Iraq injuring a 100 US soldiers and Trump did NOTHING

This is so hard to figure out. Why would another country provoke the US and try to exhaust their resources? Do you really think that Russia couldn’t ****ing hammer Ukraine in one day? Russia is throwing expendables towards Ukraine while trying to spread the US too thin by providing weapons and funding on multiple fronts. The US is getting slow rolled by China and Russia in my paranoid mind.

I have faith that the US will draw in other nations. That appears to be the case, already.
My question is where are the Egyptians? They are losing revenue due to decreased traffic through the Red Sea. You'd think they'd show an interest in stopping the attacks.

Reactions: mnole03
That attack was their response to Trump ending Solemani wasn’t it?
Correct. We dispatched Soleimani with a drone strike near Baghdad on January 3 while he was en route to a meeting with Iraq's Prime Minister. On January 8, Iran retaliated with about a dozen missiles targeting Al Asad Airbase (the same airbase that got hit today) as well as another airbase in western Iraq.

Reactions: h-hawk and lucas80
Correct. We dispatched Soleimani with a drone strike near Baghdad on January 3 while he was en route to a meeting with Iraq's Prime Minister. On January 8, Iran retaliated with about a dozen missiles targeting Al Asad Airbase (the same airbase that got hit today) as well as another airbase in western Iraq.
We should have been a little more discreet. Iran holds grudges. The clerics are nuts. They are crazy enough to carry out a hit overseas against a US target, including anyone they think was involved in the strike. Everyone knows I hate Trump, but I have concerns that the Iranians may try and take him out. And, even if they fail they'd wind up taking out a bunch of people at a rally, or at a golf course...
There have been stories about officials needing extra security years after the strike due to Iranian threats.

We should have been a little more discreet. Iran holds grudges. The clerics are nuts. They are crazy enough to carry out a hit overseas against a US target, including anyone they think was involved in the strike. Everyone knows I hate Trump, but I have concerns that the Iranians may try and take him out. And, even if they fail they'd wind up taking out a bunch of people at a rally, or at a golf course...
There have been stories about officials needing extra security years after the strike due to Iranian threats.
We also managed to piss off Iraq because the drone strike took out several of their people.

Reactions: lucas80
F
For the record I supported this decision by Trump.

Reactions: EasyHawk
Yep. I want Trump to drop dead of his own accord but if Iran takes out an ex-POTUS that’s not something I will be happy about. Hell, hypothetically that could actually unite the country if Biden punished Iran for that. MAGA couldn’t be pissed if Joe avenged their leader. 😳

They tried to take out a Saudi citizen in our country.

You are onto something. Allow/assist them to whack Trump and then when Trumps followers want blood organize/equipment them into Redneck Brigades and parachute them over Iran. I realize these misfits will probably kill more of themselves than Iranians but that is ok. They should be easy to convince that they are martyrs for DJT.

You are onto something. Allow/assist them to whack Trump and then when Trumps followers want blood organize/equipment them into Redneck Brigades and parachute them over Iran. I realize these misfits will probably kill more of themselves than Iranians but that is ok. They should be easy to convince that they are martyrs for DJT.
THIS! I call this a “win-win”: A bunch of pseudo-religious Conservative nutcases from both countries offing each other.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT