ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL Iran vs. America and start of WWIII thread*****

Thanks, jo!!!!!

You are onto something. Allow/assist them to whack Trump and then when Trumps followers want blood organize/equipment them into Redneck Brigades and parachute them over Iran. I realize these misfits will probably kill more of themselves than Iranians but that is ok. They should be easy to convince that they are martyrs for DJT.

THIS! I call this a “win-win”: A bunch of pseudo-religious Conservative nutcases from both countries offing each other.
You guys are all broken.

In a thread about an impending war with Iran, where are current 3rd year president seems to be all thumbs, you butt****s are pissing yourself about Trump.

God damn you pussies are cowards.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
You are onto something. Allow/assist them to whack Trump and then when Trumps followers want blood organize/equipment them into Redneck Brigades and parachute them over Iran. I realize these misfits will probably kill more of themselves than Iranians but that is ok. They should be easy to convince that they are martyrs for DJT.
If you're actually a LEO, you should quit today, PissPants!

The US hasn’t given any money to above-board money to Iran since the Iranian Revolution. (See @THE_DEVIL Above)
No but because we keep trying to persuade the into not developing nuclear weapons, we lightened or stopped enforcing sanctions and now they’re making billions selling oil. And where are those billions going?

Reactions: 83Hawk
Here is another way to look at it. Had I his been a leo on Jan 6. I would have wanted to come to the aid of my brothers defending the capitol.
By shooting drunks? Anything to keep you off the cold hard streets where the real work is I guess.......

Hey, arming the Taliban paid off handsomely 🙄
That withdrawal was one of the biggest fumbles of Bidens list of gaffes. I still can't believe how badly he pissed his pants on that one.

You are the leader of the free world, you don't owe terrorists shit. He could have said " plans changed, this is the new timeline" instead he left a ****ing arsenal foe our enemy. What a dunce.

Reactions: BustingNarratives
We are all being broken....everyday by the division in this country.

Trump didn't start it.....he just did (and still does) play the division card better than anyone in recent history.

He has proven he is a real danger to this county and entire world.
But elements of the left clinging to the farce that was "Jan 6" with every fiber of their being as though the bolshevik revolution II was put down.......that really helps, right?!?!

That withdrawal was one of the biggest fumbles of Bidens list of gaffes. I still can't believe how badly he pissed his pants on that one.

You are the leader of the free world, you don't owe terrorists shit. He could have said " plans changed, this is the new timeline" instead he left a ****ing arsenal foe our enemy. What a dunce.
There was no rush! He could have inserted a RDF that could have blown all that shit in a week and cleared an adequate LZ and set security beyond a phucking fence around the airport, but no...no,no...not jo....he had to run the entire clusterphuck like Hunter getting his laptop repaired........

Reagan armed the Taliban. Trump negotiated the withdrawal. So mostly a GOP clusterphuck.

Biden screwed the Trump withdrawal up though, I’ll give you that.

The actual withdrawal was screwed up, no doubt. They were working on a deadline and should’ve delayed.

But be honest, if he’d done what you said you’d be here complaining Biden was keeping us in a forever war.

Reagan armed the Taliban. Trump negotiated the withdrawal. So mostly a GOP clusterphuck.

When the big one comes, little spencer will be marching off to war!! Thanks, jo!

The actual withdrawal was screwed up, no doubt. They were working on a deadline and should’ve delayed.

But be honest, if he’d done what you said you’d be here complaining Biden was keeping us in a forever war.
I would yes. It was time to get out. The how was fumbled by both of the last admins.

Reactions: ParkerHawk

You should probably watch the Max documentary on the events surrounding that terrorist attack. I know you MAGAt don’t have the mental capacity for watching anything for over an hour without fistfights or homoerotic jingoism, but you watch and tell me what the military did wrong, genius. Suicide bombers kill people. I know you MAGAts love to shed crocodile tears over their deaths to score political points off their corpses, so it might be a boner kill for you.

You should probably watch the Max documentary on the events surrounding that terrorist attack. I know you MAGAt don’t have the mental capacity for watching anything for over an hour without fistfights or homoerotic jingoism, but you watch and tell me what the military did wrong, genius. Suicide bombers kill people. I know you MAGAts love to shed crocodile tears over their deaths to score political points off their corpses, so it might be a boner kill for you.
At one point you were actually rational, now you are just a shill. Biden ****ed up, you can admit that.

• Haha
Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
I wish you could experience firsthand, the love the taliban have for people like you! 😘🥰😍

it's thrilling to know that folks in the upper echelons of cia/deep-state roam amongst the rabble of hrot :)

Iran negotiations are on, then they’re off, then they’re on. My point is, new POTUS, new rules. Biden could have changed the deal in order to make things safer.

Afghanistan withdrawal was his failure.

Iran negotiations are on, then they’re off, then they’re on. My point is, new POTUS, new rules. Biden could have changed the deal in order to make things safer.

You guys realize that ISIS is not the Taliban, right? I implore both of you to watch the military men and women, as well as Taliban, tell the story in the Max documentary. That airport was a secure as it possibly could be. Taliban were securing it along with US forces. What we weren’t prepared for was just how many Afghans wanted out. It was so loaded with military personnel, even an IED from one suicide bomber on the perimeter road of the airport killed 13, along with hundreds of Afghans. For some reason I have never seen either of you blame Trump for the 46 killed during his administration there, after he said he was getting out. Weird.

You guys realize that ISIS is not the Taliban, right? I implore both of you to watch the military men and women, as well as Taliban, tell the story in the Max documentary. That airport was a secure as it possibly could be. Taliban were securing it along with US forces. What we weren’t prepared for was just how many Afghans wanted out. It was so loaded with military personnel, even an IED from one suicide bomber on the perimeter road of the airport killed 13, along with hundreds of Afghans. For some reason I have never seen either of you blame Trump for the 46 killed during his administration there, after he said he was getting out. Weird.
I got into to this Whalen someone insinuated we arm ISIS to fight our battle.

You honestly don’t think Biden as a recently inaugurated POTUS couldn’t change things up in the negotiations? Why, how little faith you have in his power.
No idea, the deal has been done for awhile and Trump has already drawn the troops way down. Could we have backed out at that point? Maybe. Was there a big risk in doing so? Maybe.

It seems simplistic to just say “Biden didn’t change Trump’s deal, so it’s now Biden’s fault.”

Reactions: Tom Paris

What should he have done differently to prevent a suicide bombing…after Trump negotiated the deadline for withdrawal, iirc?

No idea, the deal has been done for awhile and Trump has already drawn the troops way down. Could we have backed out at that point? Maybe. Was there a big risk in doing so? Maybe.

It seems simplistic to just say “Biden didn’t change Trump’s deal, so it’s now Biden’s fault.”
At the very least MODIFY the withdrawal timeline in order to remove all that material we left sitting there that could have been repurposed by us or sent to Ukraine or just stored in one of our bases. Instead it’s been sold or somehow misappropriated.
And a savvy honest person could have said “hey the other reason we need to get it out of there is to remove the possibility that our opponents might think it’s been sold to someone we don’t want people to know about and the money is in someone’s offshore account.
Of course that person would now either be dead or out of a job.

I’m waiting for @goldmom to like this post…since she liked the one blaming Biden fully.

At the very least MODIFY the withdrawal timeline in order to remove all that material we left sitting there that could have been repurposed by us or sent to Ukraine or just stored in one of our bases. Instead it’s been sold or somehow misappropriated.
And a savvy honest person could have said “hey the other reason we need to get it out of there is to remove the possibility that our opponents might think it’s been sold to someone we don’t want people to know about and the money is in someone’s offshore account.
Of course that person would now either be dead or out of a job.
I don’t disagree. I have already said he screwed up by sticking to the deadline when they weren’t ready. Felt rushed and poorly executed.

That doesn’t make Afghanistan “Biden’s failure” though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT