ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Keegan Murray NBA career Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d appreciate any updates from tonight’s game gents…

Last edited:
Fawning over him? They barely knew the game was in progress while he was scoring all his points in the third qtr. Jim Jackson, who I've never liked, and Ms. Ready, whoever she is, were a horrible broadcast team. They never mentioned that when the Suns were making their run in the last quarter, that Keegan was sitting firmly on the bench. Didn't seem to notice until there was about 3 minutes left in the game and they decided he was done for the night. Jackson has never had a kind word to say about Iowa in all the times I've had to endure him on TV.

Kings won 82-69. Keegan sat out the fourth quarter, but still got 21/10. I think they play their last game tomorrow at 8:00 on ESPN3.

Last edited:
Bummer, was looking for insightful, in game analysis tonight in this original, authentic thread…

Reactions: BBHawk
Fawning over him? They barely knew the game was in progress while he was scoring all his points in the third qtr. Jim Jackson, who I've never liked, and Ms. Ready, whoever she is, were a horrible broadcast team. They never mentioned that when the Suns were making their run in the last quarter, that Keegan was sitting firmly on the bench. Didn't seem to notice until there was about 3 minutes left in the game and they decided he was done for the night. Jackson has never had a kind word to say about Iowa in all the times I've had to endure him on TV.
I agree they weren't great commentators but there were several in game highlight reels of Keegan which forced them to talk about him.

Just think, if Keegan is ROY and Kris has a great season at Iowa, he could get drafted even higher than Keegan. It might take a year, but Keegan will undoubtedly silence the haters in the NBA which should have trickle down effects on Kris and his NBA potential.
I honestly wouldn't call anyone I've heard as "hating" on Keegan at all. There were some folks both fans and TV hoping they'd pick Ivey over him, but thats not hard to understand. Most fans and even TV people know little about these guys beyond what they see on ESPN. Ivey is flashy, Keegan is smooth and silent. Flashy shows out to people who are ill informed. This summer Keegan has "informed" them......

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT