ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Keegan Murray NBA career Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've definitely been more entertaining to watch this year than my Bulls, that's for sure

23 points on the road after only scoring 27 points on the road all of November. He’s scored in double figures every home game he didn’t come off injured.

Against a depleted Clippers squad, but hopefully he’s closer to turning a corner. Still a lot of ups and downs coming up.

He will be on CSN Chicago at 5 tomorrow when they host the Bulls.

Reactions: BrunoMars420
It’s very frustrating when Keegan makes the block of the game and he gets benched immediately after and doesn’t return. Solid all around game for Keegan.

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
Interesting…

Does he play the same position as Keegan?
I think that the Kings view all of Harrison Barnes (6’8), Keegan Murray (6’8), and Kyle Kuzma (6’9) as versatile enough to play both PF and SF. They’ve been starting both Murray and Barnes together, so you have to imagine that Harrison is gone in any trade and there is a good chance that Keegan slides over to the 3 spot. The other option would be making Murray the featured piece of that trade, but seems unlikely

Either way, it’s not a case of them trading for somebody who would block Keegan from continuing to play heavy minutes

I think that the Kings view all of Harrison Barnes (6’8), Keegan Murray (6’8), and Kyle Kuzma (6’9) as versatile enough to play both PF and SF. They’ve been starting both Murray and Barnes together, so you have to imagine that Harrison is gone in any trade and there is a good chance that Keegan slides over to the 3 spot. The other option would be making Murray the featured piece of that trade, but seems unlikely

Either way, it’s not a case of them trading for somebody who would block Keegan from continuing to play heavy minutes
Interesting that this is on their radar

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT