ADVERTISEMENT

****Official Let's Go Bison Thread****

guy-on-a-buffalo-o.gif

Let's be honest tho. We all want to see Zaga and bring it once again. No interest in high seeds. Duke scared.

NDSU is done for.

It's Gonzaga.

If the Iowa team that plays tonight shows up again Sunday, I will take on anybody, except Kentucky.

Pretty sure were going to see a shot of #33 for Gonzaga crying when Iowa beats them. I'm looking forward to it.

Originally posted by hansenhawk:
NDSU is done for.

It's Gonzaga.

If the Iowa team that plays tonight shows up again Sunday, I will take on anybody, except Kentucky.
Not just yet! Lead is back to single digits and over half of the second half yet to go. Man I wish I could have had the time and resources to have driven up there this weekend.

Huge turnover there when they had the momentum, Zags go down and get an and 1 chance. They have been battling back all 2nd half but that seemed like their chance to really make it interesting.

Gonzaga O is unreal.

NDSU having the game of their lives, and they still aren't even that close.

Not sure we can stop Gonzaga enough either.

We shall see I guess.

Fran has to be seeing this kid from NDSU working them over in the lane from 6-8 feet out. Think we have a guy that can do damage from there?

I would have enjoyed seeing the Buffs move on. Several kids from the Milwaukee area on the team. I would guess Ellingson has played agaist at least 4 if not 5 of them in HS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT