ADVERTISEMENT

***Official NCAA Wrestling Championship Thread***

I’m not watching, sorry. I “assumed” it be Muellers choice...my bad, man...
It’s fine but several of us have said different and you keep hammering Mueller chose 2nd. He didn’t and win or lose him picking down wasn’t the best choice in my mind. But I’m not Spencer Lee and he clearly knows better lol.

Might of had the major if Spencer chose neutral in the 2nd. He was very fortunate, especially with Mueller locking the cradle tightly. Glad he didn’t get turned.
And with 5 seconds left in the first, Spence pins him. Woulda coulda. We are all happy.

I’m interested to learn about the adversity SL said he was dealing with this season. It’s amazing he can win a natty when he isn’t at his best!

Reactions: AFHawk86
Awesome for Spencer Lee; hopefully he pulls a few of his comrades into Saturday night next year with him!

Only time you can ever say this...Billy Baldwin is more entertaining than the wrestling right now.

Love that he took down, don’t wrestle scared especially a guy of Spencer’s talent. Guy got it done, good for him and TnT

Reactions: WildTurk
It amazes me that Fix doesn't take more shots. He's ridiculously explosive with super high level stuff, but seems reluctant to shoot against top 10 guys. He could be blowing the doors off some of these guys.

Reactions: F. A. Hayek
I’m interested to learn about the adversity SL said he was dealing with this season. It’s amazing he can win a natty when he isn’t at his best!
Maybe illness. Maybe injury. Maybe personal stuff. Maybe just losing some matches. He hasnt lost much in his life. And that can be really hard on someone so used to dominating.

Either way, he came out on top! And thats what matters. Kinda hope Flo keeps picking against him.

Reactions: Big Ol Hawk
Good match Suriano in Deep.an few times but run outs an hop aways save Fix
Tied up.at 1

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT