ADVERTISEMENT

***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT THREAD***

Wait...da bears have 10 tight ends?
This kid can be special. He is local and is comfortable playing in cold weather. Our other Te's missed big plays that could have won some games. If he play's like Rudy then I'm Ok. TE was the last need for me but best player on the board at a position of need is solid.

I was going to reply to you if he went past the Bears. Your right he should have stayed in School.
tenor.gif

I was going to reply to you if he went past the Bears. Your right he should have stayed in School.

The NCAA should allow them to keep their eligibility through the draft if they don’t hire an agent. Hell, even through the combine when they started seeing him slip. I’m betting he didn’t declare based on a mid 2nd round or lower grade.

The NCAA should allow them to keep their eligibility through the draft if they don’t hire an agent. Hell, even through the combine when they started seeing him slip. I’m betting he didn’t declare based on a mid 2nd round or lower grade.

Thats has been an issue for a few years now. You can have more guys than draft picks get a first round grade, then they keep declaring.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT