ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Ohio State at IOWA Games Thread (May 5-7)*****

I have a better idea. why don't you leave as the boards IQ would triple with you gone.
LOL. You were banned multiple times by the previous owners of this board. Watch your step, you may get banned again.

BTW, you are national laughingstock of Rivals message boards. It truly is an amazing feat, one which you should be ashamed of.

BTW...Gilligan was 1* RSFR who failed
Karnack is a PWO 0* with no potential of amount to anything

LOL. You were banned multiple times by the previous owners of this board. Watch your step, you may get banned again.

BTW, you are national laughingstock of Rivals message boards. It truly is an amazing feat, one which you should be ashamed of.

BTW...Gilligan was 1* RSFR who failed
Karnack is a PWO 0* with no potential of amount to anything
I have done better than you as I at least had FB offers from these out of HS
UNI
Northern Illinois
ISU
Iowa

but I had already signed up for the Military as they had the daft at that time. always makes me think what if. 50+ years later it is what it is.

if any one needs banned its you for your constant attackes.

I heard we play Michigan State next weekend and it’s a pretty important series.

I get confused, so you two just carry on. I’ll figure it out.

I never suggested that he did. My reply to Fran is that the Bama coach appears to have affected the outcome of a game by sitting the starting pitcher.
Was merely illustrating that the Alabama situation appears to be markedly worse than what Anthony may have done.

That written, sports gambling - on any sport - is strictly forbidden by the NCAA.

Was merely illustrating that the Alabama situation appears to be markedly worse than what Anthony may have done.

That written, sports gambling - on any sport - is strictly forbidden by the NCAA.
It's just a damn shame we are talking about this now when it should be how Anthony is hitting almost .400 and leading the Hawks back to an NCAA Regional!

Reactions: AuroraHawk
It's just a damn shame we are talking about this now when it should be how Anthony is hitting almost .400 and leading the Hawks back to an NCAA Regional!

On many levels. So many levels.
We’d be absolute fools to think that, if Iowa is a bubble team, the Committee won’t be talking about Iowa losing a key bat and taking that fact into consideration.

On many levels. So many levels.
We’d be absolute fools to think that, if Iowa is a bubble team, the Committee won’t be talking about Iowa losing a key bat and taking that fact into consideration.
Yep, and hopefully in a positive light. I missed the game yesterday but did we just score too much Fri and Saturday and no juice left for Sunday? What in the world did OSU have left for pitching if we roughed up their Fri and Sat starters???

I saw IL swept MSU at home, wow, not sure what to think about this weekend's series especially with culture and noise around the baseball team..

And now the Iowa Gaming Commission is investigating the Iowa Baseball team/players.

Anthony is having help
Dorigihi .357 avg 10 HR 52 rbi's
Anthony .389 avg 9 HR 38 rbi's
Peterson .333 avg 8 HR 36 rbi's
Hojnor .277 avg 10 HR 49 rbi's

Anthony is helping but is/was not leading them to the NCAAT then the pitchers are having a very good season Brecht is a rsfr as is Morgan the Friday and Saterday starters and both will be back next season.

I missed the game yesterday but did we just score too much Fri and Saturday and no juice left for Sunday? What in the world did OSU have left for pitching if we roughed up their Fri and Sat starters???
OSU's starting pitcher only lasted two innings. DIdn't think that he was going to make it out of the second inning. His scheduled start on Friday was scratched due to illness. The training staff came out in the second inning with 2 outs and put a wet towel around his head and he slammed one Gatorade and drank another. He got the 3rd out but was done for the day. I figured that OSU was screwed.

Iowa's hitters weren't particularly patient in spots and had a couple of called third strikes in other spots; one with bases loaded and other with runners on 2nd and 3rd.

What's really too bad is that Brecht's outing on Friday resulted in Simpson being used and Llewellyn being used. Now that we know that Jacob Henderson is out because of the investigation, it makes sense why he wasn't used in 7th inning when Langenberg's day was over. Heller went with Simpson, then Llewellyn, then Christopherson. Henderson's role all year has been to come into tight situations - exactly what Iowa was facing in the 7th.

It is certainly speculation that Henderson would have definitely succeeded in the 7th to get Iowa out of the jam but it is fairly clear to anyone following this team that Henderson would have been called upon to try to work his magic.

Reactions: BigOHawk

As mentioned elsewhere by a couple of us, possible criminal activity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT