ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official OTT Thread*****

It looks like they have the MFS bouts staggered across all three mats and mixed with other styles. Seems like the idea is to have one each at a time, but I suppose they could overlap if a match goes really long.

Welp. Just missed the Nolf match bc no multi mat cam and they randomly show greco or women's matches side by side on the main feed but didn't do that for Nolf's match once during Burroughs Mesenbrink....

Reactions: The-Dude-Abides
Gilman 6-0 over Fix. It was never in doubt. Sets up a great finals. I tend to favor Lee in that maychup based on what I saw today.

Gilman 6-0 over Fix. It was never in doubt. Sets up a great finals. I tend to favor Lee in that maychup based on what I saw today.
I think Gilman is the favorite going in. If he can get Spencer into the second period in striking distance I think he'll come out on top. His hand fighting and tie ups against Fix were insane.
That said, I hope Spencer wins.

Gman looked good, we got what we wanted hope we don't live to regret it. You know carl would love a little revenge on the one who told him no.Pretty good streak of u of i wrestlers manning the lighest weight class on usa olympic team.

Reactions: HawkFan1986
Gman looked good, we got what we wanted hope we don't live to regret it. You know carl would love a little revenge on the one who told him no.Pretty good streak of u of i wrestlers manning the lighest weight class on usa olympic team.
Pretty sure Carl has had plenty of revenge over the years. If he’s that beat up about Spencer going to Iowa, he needs therapy 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT