ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Outback Bowl Thread: Iowa Vs Mississippi State***

Sometimes you need breaks to win close games, The kid from MSU dropping the TD and then it gets picked on the same play.

MSU choosing to run the same play at the 1 3 times in a row, and Iowa Defense holding them.

Win turnover battle, limit mistakes, take advantage of opponents mistakes.

End of the day you just need 1 more point than the other guy, that is all that matters, does not matter how you get it.
Ya, good reasonable points :)

6d622297bd3e20e18eb2076c6822d6b0.jpg

Clearly I thought this would be a tuuurible matchup for our offense, especially with Fant turning chicken shit so I tried not to get emotionally invested till MSU got the ball for the last time. Karma on our side for a change and Penn State is getting butt raped by Kentucky right now. Life is good, but I have to root for tO$U now because as Lone Clone once said, " I have no choice. "

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
Also would like to take credit for finishing the beer I was drinking that saw some bad Iowa play....slammed it and opened a new one when the defense locked in on first and goal.

You all are welcome.

No disrespect towards Easley as he played his ass off tonight. But I made the biggest play when the lights were brightest.

Reactions: Rudolph
Getting a boner thinking about a front 7 next year with

End AJE/A.Nelson?
End Gholston/Simon
DT Nixon/Lattimore
DT Shannon?/Reiff

LB Colbert/Wade
LB Neiman/Judy?
LB McDonald?/Jacobs?
You can gain 3 inches on that boner if Hockenson, Hooker, and A Nelson all return. Schwing!

3 inches?

My friend I’m 5’11 and that scenario takes place as you mention above I’ll instantly become 6’4 with no heels.

I wonder how many teams have won their bowl game while also posting negative rushing yards.

Ya, history making game in college football, where you win with "-15 yards" rushing and 0 penalties. Refs were MVP and deserve game ball. lol

MSU Iowa
Total Yards 340 200
Rushing Yards 190 -15
Penalties 8-90 0-0

You do not get called for penalties when you do not commit them!

You do not get called for penalties when you do not commit them!
Ya, Iowa got manhandled by da MSU D-Line and defense, and had 61 penalties for 560 yards this season. But amazingly, had 0 penalties for 0 yards in this a game. lol

MVP and game ball to officials. lol

Ya, Iowa got manhandled by da MSU D-Line and defense, and had 61 penalties for 560 yards this season. But amazingly, had 0 penalties for 0 yards in this a game. lol

27-22.

Oh....and 13-3.

You are sooooo jealous.

How pathetic is your life that you’re on an Iowa board arguing about penalties in a game that didn’t involve your team on New Years Day? Honest to God, fo find a friend, or someone that can stand you.

It’s so sad it’s not even funny at this point.

Reactions: DougFHawkeye
How pathetic is your life that you’re on an Iowa board arguing about penalties in a game that didn’t involve your team on New Years Day? Honest to God, fo find a friend, or someone that can stand you.

It’s so sad it’s not even funny at this point.
Well, since ISU never plays football on New Years Day, where else is he gonna hang out?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT