ADVERTISEMENT

****Official Packers Tears Pt 2****

Hawked

HR Heisman
Oct 1, 2001
Today is the day that what I've warned you about becomes official. Today is the day that marks the official beginning of the 10 year reign of dominance the Trubisky led Bears will have over the packers. Today is the day that the Bears punch their ticket to the playoffs. Today is the day the Bears win the division. Today is the day that the packers realize they are going NOWHERE.

Today is the day the entire NFL will witness that there is a new bully in the NFC's Norris Division. Today is the day where certain fans talk about what used to be, the good times that were had, the bad times that are ahead. Today is the day that certain fans talk about playoff seeding, postseason matchups, and the good times that will be had for years to come.

Today is that day we all become a Chicago Bear.

Da Bears!!!

Reactions: Aleister_Crowley
Around 1 pm EST today

WA0plsh.jpg

Get yo Kleenex

I have tears so I need that tissue too. My tears are from watching discount double dork explaining to his receiver what they did wrong on each of his incompletions and laughing because his career is done.

And, now we can talk about it.
The Bears are a year ahead of where schedule, but there are a few NFC teams I can see them beating in the playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT