ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Presidential Debate Thread: Trump v. Biden***

Watching this as a Biden supporter and a Trump hater Trump is looking better. He is full of shit but he is coming off as stronger and Joe needs to throw more punches.

Reactions: Coronavirus186
You know, I’m very surprised by Trump’s performance. He seems poised and in tune to the questions. Seems to really have his A game tonight. If he acted like this over the last 4 years we’d be in a great place right now.

Just kidding. I’m watching Police Academy 5: Assignment Miami Beach. Proctor is such a dork.
I was gonna say LOL and well done one pulling one over on me.

Especially when the moderator has no power. They should be able to cut their mics when they don't shut up. Trump is such a POS. Anyone who says MSM is liberal based tell Wallace to grow a f'ing spine or find a different moderator.
Wallace lost control right out of the gate. Both guys talking at the same time is making this a circus.

If Trump would shut up and let Biden talk Trump would dominate this debate. Both are terrible.

Wallace lost control right out of the gate. Both guys talking at the same time is making this a circus.
There is no way any moderator is controlling this situation completely. Wallace is doing fine and this is pure reality TV entertainment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT