blonde_pokies8.jpg

blonde_black_bra.jpg

amandabrettepogrell5.jpg

17131schoolgirl.jpg

BRg0HO.jpg

Cheerleaders included.
beautiful-blonde-34961

Last edited:
Interesting when you read through the comments section of the Yahoo! article.

I'm Native American. My wife is Native American. Our kids are Native American. We have lived on a reservation. I challenge the social justice warriors to take a poll of all Native American tribes, ON THEIR RESERVATIONS. The results will absolutely SHOCK you. The vast majority of Native Americans that I have known my entire life take great pride in those logos. We wear those logos in our daily apparel as we are PROUD of our heritage ! This mostly stems from the dem party and their operatives. They would like to abolish all things related to Native Americans so that we are either disliked or forgotten completely. That would make it much easier for the feds to then steal what little land we have left and nobody would bat an eye. The name redskins was used by tribes to describe themselves before others ever did. Did you all know that? I have no problem with Washington keeping or changing their name, but I'd be very upset if the logo disappears. Maybe rename the team "Warriors" and leave the uniforms and logo exactly the same. That would be a fair compromise. Stop punishing Native Americans by removing all logos that honor our heritage.
I'm Native American. My wife is Native American. Our kids are Native American. We have lived on a reservation. And I completely disagree.

Except, of course, I'm not. And I doubt the person you quoted is either. Sounds like a racist R pretending to be a NA so he can attack Ds and gubment.

Last edited:

I'm Native American. My wife is Native American. Our kids are Native American. We have lived on a reservation. I challenge the social justice warriors to take a poll of all Native American tribes, ON THEIR RESERVATIONS. The results will absolutely SHOCK you. The vast majority of Native Americans that I have known my entire life take great pride in those logos. We wear those logos in our daily apparel as we are PROUD of our heritage ! This mostly stems from the dem party and their operatives. They would like to abolish all things related to Native Americans so that we are either disliked or forgotten completely. That would make it much easier for the feds to then steal what little land we have left and nobody would bat an eye. The name redskins was used by tribes to describe themselves before others ever did. Did you all know that? I have no problem with Washington keeping or changing their name, but I'd be very upset if the logo disappears. Maybe rename the team "Warriors" and leave the uniforms and logo exactly the same. That would be a fair compromise. Stop punishing Native Americans by removing all logos that honor our heritage.

I always wonder how representative those comments are vs what some of the activist wing pushes.

Why don't we ask the people we purport to care about not offending?

Maybe you leave the icon and pick a better word. Get them involved in the process.

Reading the entire thing now... that's one dem hating native. Or not a native at all ...

It may be the Washington Generals.

Or how about the
Memorials
Monuments
Veterans
Lincolns
Roosevelts
Jeffersons
Americans

It may be the Washington Generals.

Or how about the
Memorials
Monuments
Veterans
Lincolns
Roosevelts
Jeffersons
Americans
Jeffersons will offend some. George was the most racist person ever on a television show. Him and Archy Buncker. Washington Pigskins for me. Washington Clowns if were talking politics.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT