ADVERTISEMENT

****Official RIP in Pieces JR Cycling Thread****

Wait...you're done jacking off already over who "won" the 3rd stage??
6267a459193c34adc25ecc6cd801e9bc.gif

Lulz. If you could afford Peacock you could watch and you’d learn how to ride more than 8 miles! Give you something to do while you were posting all phucking weekend on HORT. Just looked and you’ve been non-stop since Friday night. What a phucking shut in loser!

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day

Lulz. If you could afford Peacock you could watch and you’d learn how to ride more than 8 miles! Give you something to do while you were posting all phucking weekend on HORT. Just looked and you’ve been non-stop since Friday night. What a phucking shut in loser!
You're my talking parakeet.....think I'll name you, "One Trick!" 🤡

Lulz. You‘ve been my little bitch boy from day one. I own you. What a phucking loser!
Sure thing, stoner! Where are my manners.....how's the old E-bike running??! How many times would you have to charge that bitch to run stages 1 and 2?! 🤡 🤣You'd still come in last behind the sag wagon! 🤣

Sure thing, stoner! Where are my manners.....how's the old E-bike running??! How many time would you have to charge that bitch to run stages 1 and 2?! 🤡 🤣You'd still come in last behind the sag wagon! 🤣

Lulz. As physically weak as you are mentally. Brag more about your 20 mile ride on your motor scooter! Such a phucking loser! Now dance you little bitch. You exist for my entertainment.

Who’s watching le tour?
I have been taking some of it in. Started 2 days ago and playing catch up. Weather has been too nice to sit inside and watch. I have been cranking out miles, but with some dissappointment at all the trail closures around DSM. Think I'll sneak in 25 miles tonight and try to hit 50 tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT