ADVERTISEMENT

***OFFICIAL SOLAR ECLIPSE THREAD***

First an earthquake in NY, followed by an eclipse. MTG telling you that you better get right with God (by attending orgies at the local Cross Fit)

donald trump GIF

First an earthquake in NY, followed by an eclipse. MTG telling you that you better get right with God (by attending orgies at the local Cross Fit)

It’s so funny that she thinks this first that the eclipse is some sort of bad thing and secondly that it just showed up and we didn’t know it was coming on this date 150 years ago.

Reactions: h-hawk
I will be in the path, 98% at full eclipse 3: 14 . on my back deck enjoying a cold dark yuengling.

Last edited:
Reactions: jasonrann
I'm pissed it's going to put a hold on golfing for a few minutes. Stupid eclipse

This is pretty dumb stuff that people are spending all kinds of money for a few minutes
I just happened to be visiting my dad during the last big one and his land was in totality, it was an awesome experience, mostly because we cooked steaks over a wood fire and just enjoyed conversation and being around each other during an experience. It will be one of my favorite life experiences until I die. I would not travel just to see one though.

Also, try not to drive during or shortly after this event. A lot of people died last time.

so they have been telling us here in this area of texas, to get ready. 600,000 people are coming here. welp, we have had 10 million lately thanks to biden. so 600K theoretically should be no problem. but they did not arrive. last nite we were driving home from mizzou, right thru DFW and Waco, no traffic. they told us to stock up on groceries. HEB would be out of food. but they also told us , correctly, it was going to be cloudy today. it is. it is a huge joke.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
I saw that all the hotels in Cleveland are sold out cause they’re in the 100% zone.
Bet all the hotel owners are ALREADY in rapture.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT