ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL THURSDAY 3/19 NCAA TOURNAMENT THREAD**

Big Twelve, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
party0012.r191677.gif

Originally posted by WhiteSoxClone:
Originally posted by ddelzell:

I'm curious as to how many ISU lurkers are going to be hanging around HR now? This reminds me of Iowa's choke against Northwestern St. Now the clowns know our pain!
We already knew the pain from the Hampton loss. But this is a brutal loss. I hate sports. The lows definitely are not worth the highs. You just knew with the way they were playing so hot and cold that this was a possibility. It sucks having the tournament be over only two games into the opening round. Good luck to the hawks and panthers, hopefully they do better than the cyclones did.
I'm too lazy to look it up, but it seems that the Hampton game ended with a very similar if not the same score.

Best conference in the country out a couple 3-seeds........
laugh.r191677.gif

Looks like the Big 12 will have to rely on Kansas once again to carry the conference flag.

Yet another close game in the tournament! Ohio State-VCU on TNT! Can't recall an opening day of close games like this! Tied at 66 with :48 seconds remaining.

very bad call against O$U the VCU player clearly steps in front of the O$U player wipes out thebasket and call a charge on the O$U player.

shannon scott takeover. Russell is the best player, but Scott showing how important Seniors are.

Another pair of nail-biters going on. North Carolina-Harvard on TNT and Cincinnati-Purdue on CBS

This post was edited on 3/19 8:24 PM by Michael1969

Seems like every year the first round seems to outdo itself. Only two blowouts today out of like 12 games.

Yet another down to the wire game going on. NC State-LSU a 3 pt game with a minute to go on TBS. Like most of these games, LSU had a 13 point lead just moments ago at 62-49.

The worst "last shot" play coming out of a timeout that I have ever seen and the kid cans it. NC State winner.

NC State!!! At least one 50-50 pick went my way today by golly!
indifferent.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Michael1969:
Yet another down to the wire game going on. NC State-LSU a 3 pt game with a minute to go on TBS. Like most of these games, LSU had a 13 point lead just moments ago at 62-49.
Yeah, this is something I mentioned earlier that is my main concern for tomorrow. Lots and lots of blown double digit leads giving way to teams with the hot hand late. If it gets down to it tomorrow and we're up by say 11 with 3 minutes to go....every other post from me is probably gonna be "Davidson miss your f***ing shots". Because you have to expect they'll start launching from anywhere and often and several will fall just because NCAA Tournament.................it's bull sh** and rigged. It's rigged bull sh**.

So my suggestion to Iowa tomorrow is: rebound....play defense....make free throws. See you on Sunday.

Here we go again! Now it's Arkansas-Wofford on TruTV! 3-point game with 1:40 left!

This post was edited on 3/19 9:04 PM by Michael1969

Looks like the last 2 games of the day are rather safe. But what a day! Unless you're a fan of one of the 16 teams eliminated today, as a lover of college basketball, how can you not like today's action? 5 1-point games, 9 of the 16 decided by 5 or less. 2 others were undecided until there was a minute or so to go. Pretty excited to see what Friday brings!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT