ADVERTISEMENT

**Official Titans @ Dolphins Thread - MNF Edition**

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

I saw that the Dolphins were ahead 27-13 in the 4th qtr. Things looked good for them. I looked away, came back, and my reaction was

wtf-kevin-hart.gif
They were covering the 13 point spread with 4:30 left in the game. Then were losing outright with 1:50 left. Football is awesome.

That's a season killing type loss right there

Well...maybe. Tom Brady probably was correct. Maybe there aren't any truly great teams in the NFL this year.

I honestly don't know who I'd favor to win it all. I know who is hot right now, but that doesn't mean they still will be 6 weeks from now.

Reactions: TennNole17
Big O & Safid Deen Discuss Another Bad Prime Time Performance for The Miami Dolphins 121123

Big O asks David Furones At What Point Does Mike McDaniel Admit He Called Bad Plays 121123

Last edited:
Well, after the Dolphins last touchdown I was 100% confident with the win and turned the tv off as I was tired.

This morning my wife said we lost. Gave her the "yeah right" look and she's like "Promise, swear to God".

WTF.

Reactions: The Tradition
Reason

Episode 931: NFL MVP Talk Over For Tua Tagovailoa? + Miami Dolphins Hold PLAYERS ONLY Meeting!

Did The Miami Dolphins think they could coast to victory on Monday Night vs. Tennessee Titans?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT