ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL THREAD*****

I don’t know how this ends, but for probably the first time in his life Don isn’t really in control. Maybe when he was going bankrupt in the 1990s, but even then he personally was okay and could do what he wanted to. Now a judge is telling him no and he can’t ignore him. If he loses he might face jail time, and the guy who relentlessly calls himself a winner will have lost an election, lost a criminal and civil trial, and be going broke.

I don’t know how this ends, but for probably the first time in his life Don isn’t really in control. Maybe when he was going bankrupt in the 1990s, but even then he personally was okay and could do what he wanted to. Now a judge is telling him no and he can’t ignore him. If he loses he might face jail time, and the guy who relentlessly calls himself a winner will have lost an election, lost a criminal and civil trial, and be going broke.
It's a beautiful thing.

Somehow I have managed not to do that in 16 years. Now did I have colon blows during recess....sure. But a lot of these old courtrooms have wooden chairs. I didn't dare risk thinking I could squeak one out and not a large rumbling sound.
An attorney I know showed up late to a hearing in a county two counties over and the judge was pissed. The attorney said he had a good reason for being late. The judge said if that were truly the case, he’d have to submit the reason in writing and have it entered in the court record.

He had to write he “experienced an EBM - emergency bowel movement - en route necessitating a restroom stop at a sub-standard gas station in Prophetstown, Illinois.”

😂😂

For reals.

Narcissists must have control, and Trump is the ultimate narcissist.

Reactions: redbirdhawk
I don't have to be a Trump fan to call out obvious bullshit. that's a lazy attempt at an argument my friend. I'm still leaning towards voting kennedy atm btw even after he ripped on Trump on x just yesterday 😉
Why don't you ever call out the obvious bullshit regarding Biden? I know you're no fan of his, but you're no fan of Trump either.

Simply being told he must attend or face arrest is probably the first time he hasn’t been able to do what he wants.

Simply being told he must attend or face arrest is probably the first time he hasn’t been able to do what he wants.
Make no mistake. Trump is scared shitless of being jailed. He is incapable of being in even a presidential suite with cable tv and a fridge and a separate bedroom. The lack of freedom would crush him.

I don’t think he’ll ever go to jail, sadly.
His best shot to stay out of jail is to be elected again. He will burn this country down in order to stay out of jail. In the end Nixon slinked away. Trump will burn this country to ash in order to save himself. And, yet, the bOtH sIDeS people, and the brand loyal Republicans will continue to ignore this fact.

His best shot to stay out of jail is to be elected again. He will burn this country down in order to stay out of jail. In the end Nixon slinked away. Trump will burn this country to ash in order to save himself. And, yet, the bOtH sIDeS people, and the brand loyal Republicans will continue to ignore this fact.
I've said this on here before, but hypothetical scenario....Either Trump goes to jail, or he can remain free and all his children have to go to jail...Trump would 100% put his children behind bars, and then lie about why he did it.

Interesting analysis today on Lib TV by former federal prosecutor, and Mueller probe lawyer, Andrew Weissman. They were discussing witnesses and Hope Hicks was deemed to be very damaging to Trump because she's the only person in his orbit who will be deemed credible, and will probably hurt him. Weissman threw out the name of David Pecker. He and the National Enquirer received immunity from the Feds, but he will have to testify fully and truthfully. The NE had a long history of working with Trump, and more so than Cohen with his supposed credibility issues, Pecker and the other NE guy on the witness list have receipts, and no potential bias against Trump. They worked with him to plant stories, and to kill stories in 2016.

Nixon was never as evil or anti-American as trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT