ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL THREAD*****

Apparently you haven't noticed, but felony indictments only happen to those who are not in power,.. Joe will have to wait his turn.
All the best minds the GOP can offer couldn't come up with anything to bring articles of impeachment in a stacked House but there will be felony indictments coming after he leaves office?? Too funny.

Having an affair is not a crime,.. Paying someone to not publicly discuss an affair is not a crime,.. Categorizing that payment as a business expense would have been a misdemeanor in the State of New York, with a statute of limitations that has long sense lapsed,.. Committing this now lapsed misdemeanor in support of another crime could be a felony,.. What is this other crime?,.. The DA alleges that campaign finance violations occurred when Trump made these payments from personal accounts instead of from campaign funds,.. Trump has never been charged or convicted of committing federal campaign fraud....

Crazy how professional lawyers completely missed your findings, yet a mouth breather on this site has all the answers.

It's amazing in their feeble minds, how guilty Hillary is/was and how innocent Trump is. The truth is punching them in the face daily

Trump's 'paying close attention' to lack of crowds outside courthouse: Fmr. Deputy Press Secretary

With his McDonald's based diet, I bet Donald's shits are super soft.

I'm guessing he doesn't hydrate enough....so he is shitting bricks.

trump-water-bottle-main.jpg

He is going to be acquitted. I have said it time and time again. Then wlll you libs be ok with that result or will you question its validity like everything else?

Weird. I don’t see anybody supporting Hamas. I think you would have to be pretty stupid to believe that narrative… And Trump has already captured the stupid vote.

I just see a bunch of college kids trying to prevent Israel from committing genocide on Palestinians. I don’t know any middle of the road voter who would be against that.
Genocide? Boy youre all in on the talking points arent you? I dont think you understand the word.

Sure. I am not in the court room to make my own decision so what other option is there?
To complain about the validity of the process, the legitimacy of the court, stating the citizenry has been duped etc.

If he is found not guilty there will be plenty of excuses and claims, trust me. Not one single lib on here will say, "ok, well there you have it, I guess he didnt actually commit a crime then"

Genocide? Boy youre all in on the talking points arent you? I dont think you understand the word.
the deliberate killing or severe mistreatment of a large number of people from a particular national or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group

What’s to misunderstand?

the deliberate killing or severe mistreatment of a large number of people from a particular national or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group

What’s to misunderstand?
Hamas is not a national or ethnic group. It's terrorist organization/military force.

Hamas is not a national or ethnic group. It's terrorist organization/military force.
Correct.

Now do Palestinians.

Edit to add: very few people are upset about them defending themselves from Hamas. That’s not where the outrage stems from.

Reactions: lucas80
Correct.

Now do Palestinians.

Edit to add: very few people are upset about them defending themselves from Hamas. That’s not where the outrage stems from.
First off. No such thing Palestinians. Never been a Palestine.

But that notwithstanding, Israel is doing what it can go minimize civilian deaths which is facility when dealing with an underground asymmetrical threat like Hamas.

I'm 100% in support of Israel. They shouldnt carelessly kill civilians or intentionally target them but until Hamas comes out, surrenders, and gives up the hostages, civilian deaths are unavoidable.

“…he’s a child grown old”

‘If you don’t perform well in front of Trump, you won’t get paid’: Trump’s lawyers under pressure

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT