ADVERTISEMENT

***Official U.S. OPEN thread***

Golden Tee 2001 at the Hilton Hotel Lounge. I hit a hole in one on number 4 at Augusta with a stiff wind at my back. One of the greatest shots you'll ever see. The crowd went wild.

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
Golden Tee 2001 at the Hilton Hotel Lounge. I hit a hole in one on number 4 at Augusta with a stiff wind at my back. One of the greatest shots you'll ever see. The crowd went wild.

double_eagle_mobile_1.gif

Friday early cut line is in the +2 or +3 range. Course seems a bit harder today, so the cut line could possibly move to +4.

Scottie is struggling in all phases of his game early.
Cut is +5 right now, will probably stay at that

One thing I like about the U.S. Open (when it’s really playing tough) is that the vast majority of the guys that make the cut are still very much in the hunt.

Reactions: nelly02
Cut is +5 right now, will probably stay at that

Only the top 60 make the cut at the US Open; right now the cut line is +3, but there are currently exactly 60 at that score or better. If a net of one player drops a shot, it moves the cut line to +4.

Only the top 60 make the cut at the US Open; right now the cut line is +3, but there are currently exactly 60 at that score or better. If a net of one player drops a shot, it moves the cut line to +4.

Featured Groups, being able to watch JT bogey 4 out of the last 5 holes is the good stuff

Last edited:
If anyone sees a link to where they sell that shirt, I want one

A quick betting update:

When Rory was -2 thru 8 on Thursday, I put .25u on him +1900 to finish as first round leader. Ended up with a +950 payout, so that was cool.

Added Shane Lowry top 40 +115 on Wednesday night thanks to a boost from BetMGM.

.2u bonus bet on Pavon +4200 to win
.4u on Bryson to win, boosted to +500 (part hedge, part gut feeling that he’s gonna actually do it)

Åberg and Hatton to win are live $$. Hatton would be a much better payout, but either would make me a very happy Degen.

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
BDC is really riding momentum right now.

Might be setting up for Rory vs BDC tomorrow. Finau might have just put himself out of reach with this mess of a hole.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT