ADVERTISEMENT

***Official U.S. OPEN thread***

American Flag Wave GIF by JOSH HILL

Rory missed 3 footers like I do. Absolutely choked. Great scrambling today by BDC. Feels like he only hit a few fareways off the tee.

Reactions: Scott559
Rory missed 3 footers like I do. Absolutely choked. Great scrambling today by BDC. Feels like he only hit a few fareways off the tee.
I think the stat was like 4/14 of fairways. His approach and short game was stellar.

I was surprised the USGA made it an anchor site. I can think of lots of courses I would rather see the Open on than Pinehurst.
Pinehurst #2 gets to the roots of the game of golf. I can think of several courses IO’d rather play but they never ask me. At least it shows you dont need ankle deep rough 4 feet off the fairway to make a course “competitive.”

Bryson could be likeable if he didn't cater to the maga bro tools klan. They adopted him as their own beacon in golf i guess.

Reactions: nelly02
Bryson could be likeable if he didn't cater to the maga bro tools klan. They adopted him as their own beacon in golf i guess.

Not to mention he drives so far that Russia's version of NORAD considers each drive the launch of a nuclear missile. He's going to start WW3!!!

Oakmont and Shinnecock the next couple years. Kinda wished they'd split up the links courses a bit but should be fun. Although Oakmont isn't really your typical links style.

Amazing bunker shot on 8 by Bryson.

Rory was driving the ball great, not sure why he hit driver on 18. Not a great pitch on 18 to get it above the hole, tough loss for him

Amazing bunker shot on 8 by Bryson.

Rory was driving the ball great, not sure why he hit driver on 18. Not a great pitch on 18 to get it above the hole, tough loss for him
I feel empathy for Rory, as he really seems to be a good guy….but dammit, he’s a phuquin’ Euro! Bryson seem like a good guy too, but he is a MAGAt-type traitor by playing in then Saudi golf men’s league…..but he does play for the right Ryder Cup team! I’m conflicted here, boyz.

I feel empathy for Rory, as he really seems to be a good guy….but dammit, he’s a phuquin’ Euro! Bryson seem like a good guy too, but he is a MAGAt-type traitor by playing in then Saudi golf men’s league…..but he does play for the right Ryder Cup team! I’m conflicted here, boyz.
Golf is not really a sport outside of the Ryder Cup that I can about the nationality of the player. I lost all respect for Bryson when he took the money.

Reactions: nelly02
Golf is not really a sport outside of the Ryder Cup that I can about the nationality of the player. I lost all respect for Bryson when he took the money.
The last 30 years of so, that’s what most Americans do sober,…take the money and run. Loyalty doesn’t exist anywhere any more. Not even Trump can say it does with a straight face, as he was convicted by his own.

The last 30 years of so, that’s what most Americans do sober,…take the money and run. Loyalty doesn’t exist anywhere any more. Not even Trump can say it does with a straight face, as he was convicted by his own.
Sure, just don't lie about it and say you're doing it to grow the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT