ADVERTISEMENT

oh stormy

If you followed the Trump NY trial, you'd understand a bit more how "evidence" works. Because they have loads of it - every witness there is connected to physical paper trails of criminal actions.
Canadian Lol GIF

And both of them changed their stories; one outright lied to the FBI and has now been indicted for it.

They told one story to the GOP leadership; then entirely different things when actually under oath.

Because you're programmed to believe anything the Dear GOP Leaders tell you, you are too brainwashed to understand what actually happened back then.
Sounds to me like you are the brainwashed one. Do you recall which one's recanted? The gay guy?

Sounds to me like you are the brainwashed one. Do you recall which one's recanted? The gay guy?
i'm sure you think you're making a great point in asking these questions, but do you really not know that one of the main guys (Alexander Smirnov) was indicted for lying to the FBI?

admittedly, i don't know (or care) about this guy's sexual preferences...although it does seem pretty important to you for some reason

i'm sure you think you're making a great point in asking these questions, but do you really not know that one of the main guys (Alexander Smirnov) was indicted for lying to the FBI?

OAN, NewsMax and Fox ran stories about puppy adoptions when all that news broke.

admittedly, i don't know (or care) about this guy's sexual preferences...although it does seem pretty important to you for some reason
Nope, just couldn't remember names, other than they worked for the IRS and FBI. But thanks for bringing that up?

I think you are wrong, there is a list of LLCs and receipts from banks. You call that zero evidence?

Yes; because anyone can hold up a sheet of paper and make wild claims about it (e.g. Guiliani).

You're just regurgitating what the MAGA GOP wants you to keep saying. That simply doesn't make any of it true.

Nope, just couldn't remember names, other than they worked for the IRS and FBI. But thanks for bringing that up?

IRS guy was likewise pushed aside, because he made claims about things he had not actually seen or worked on. There was no formal evidence to back up any of his claims.

Yes; because anyone can hold up a sheet of paper and make wild claims about it (e.g. Guiliani).

You're just regurgitating what the MAGA GOP wants you to keep saying. That simply doesn't make any of it true.
Keep hiding behind what you think, there is a list of companies tied to the Bidens.

Keep hiding behind what you think, there is a list of companies tied to the Bidens.

Not "hiding behind" anything. You can make rando claims about "lists", but no one can provide any details or evidence.

This is in stark contrast to known connections Trump and his companies have to geopolitical adversaries he relies on for $$ or trademarks, etc. Those details are very well known, and most are public record.

Not "hiding behind" anything. You can make rando claims about "lists", but no one can provide any details or evidence.

This is in stark contrast to known connections Trump and his companies have to geopolitical adversaries he relies on for $$ or trademarks, etc. Those details are very well known, and most are public record.
Probably not good enough for you.

Probably not good enough for you.

At least nine Biden family members received payments, according to committee chairman James Comer.

So, we don't actually have the records, then, we just have "what Comer said" to go from.
You do not see the problem here?

At least nine Biden family members received payments, according to committee chairman James Comer.

So, we don't actually have the records, then, we just have "what Comer said" to go from.
You do not see the problem here?
You expect the Democrats to say anything? He is the head of the committee. Keep it up mang.

You expect the Democrats to say anything? He is the head of the committee.

LOLWUT?

If Comer has evidence of illegal contributions, he needs to get the IRS and FBI involved.
But, he won't, because he has nothing to hand over to them.

Remember? He has the ability to collect the tax records of ANY US citizen. Why hasn't he cross-checked the taxes of all the "Biden family" he is throwing accusations at, here?

LOLWUT?

If Comer has evidence of illegal contributions, he needs to get the IRS and FBI involved.
But, he won't, because he has nothing to hand over to them.

Remember? He has the ability to collect the tax records of ANY US citizen. Why hasn't he cross-checked the taxes of all the "Biden family" he is throwing accusations at, here?
They were already involved and they are covering for the big guy, This is the point. Aren't doing shit about it, but going after Trump for stupid shit...

These are huge bombshells, right? If true, why is nothing being done? Covering for the big guy doesn't cut it as an excuse.

Hunter's laptop is basically bigfoot.
Sorry coach, your call sucks. But thanks again for proving how out of touch some of you are. It's real, sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Sorry coach, your call sucks. But thanks again for proving how out of touch some of you are. It's real, sorry.
Funny you calling someone out of touch when basically all you have are conspiracy theories. You've been proven wrong in how many threads now?

You must be trolling. I should have put you on ignore way before now.

Funny you calling someone out of touch when basically all you have are conspiracy theories. You've been proven wrong in how many threads now?

You must be trolling. I should have put you on ignore way before now.
So be it Jedi. I know I'm not wrong and sorry your ass hurts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT