ADVERTISEMENT

Who would you pay $130,000 to have sex with?

sabula

HR All-American
Oct 24, 2001
Trump answered this with at least two names... Stormy and Karen M. So if you had multiple stashes of $130,000 sitting around to use, who would you spend it on? And Stormy and Karen are off the board, seeing as Trump already did them.

Lets put this in terms HROT can understand,

If you're worth $1 million (as opposed to $7B), who would you pay $18.57 to have sex with?

Because that's the equivalent of what Trump's $130k is to someone worth $1mm...

So I don't know who it is but they're probably in Thailand...

If you lost both your hands, would you pay $130,000 for a hand, but it’s only useful for fapping and nothing else?

kate upton GIF

Last edited:
Trump answered this with at least two names... Stormy and Karen M. So if you had multiple stashes of $130,000 sitting around to use, who would you spend it on? And Stormy and Karen are off the board, seeing as Trump already did them.
Trump didn't pay any money to have sex with either of them. He paid them not to talk about it. I know, it's a small distinction. I have a friend (no pics) who used to own a bar in Destin. Seems she knows some 'professional' women. She told me once that guys aren't really paying these women for sex; they are paying for the women to go home after sex.

Either way, Trump cheated, which is his nature in all things, be it marriage, business, or golf.

Last edited:
I have a friend (no pics) who used to own a bar in Destin. Seems she knows some 'professional' women. She told me once that guys aren't really paying these women for sex; they are paying for the women to go home after sex.
If you’re Charlie Sheen or Eddie Murphy or Hugh Grant, you’re paying them to leave afterward.

If you’re just some random middle-aged bald guy, you’re mostly paying for the sex.

Lets put this in terms HROT can understand,

If you're worth $1 million (as opposed to $7B), who would you pay $18.57 to have sex with?

Because that's the equivalent of what Trump's $130k is to someone worth $1mm...

So I don't know who it is but they're probably in Thailand...
Get your ticket! He-she is waiting!

• Haha
Reactions: thewop
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT