ADVERTISEMENT

****Ohio St @ Iowa Game Thread****

Pemsl just looks way more mobile than he did two months ago.

I remember the isu game where he looked like an old man going up for an uncontested layup.

As someone whose had a back injury I get it. I could tell, it wasn't knee issues.

If his back is better that's great. Looks like it might be.
Health may very well be part of it, but it also looks like he is a lot less hesitant in almost everything he’s doing. In terms of decisiveness, the last couple games have been the best he’s looked all year

Anyone else think that OSU actually looked pretty solid? Hawks just came out firing and kept OSU down.

But the rest of the way, OSU could help us in the standings against Maryland, MSU, and Illinois.

At this point we might just Maryland to beat everyone, as we probably aren't catching them

Reactions: meatloaf55
Anyone else think that OSU actually looked pretty solid? Hawks just came out firing and kept OSU down.

But the rest of the way, OSU could help us in the standings against Maryland, MSU, and Illinois.

At this point we might just Maryland to beat everyone, as we probably aren't catching them

They never quit.

Health may very well be part of it, but it also looks like he is a lot less hesitant in almost everything he’s doing. In terms of decisiveness, the last couple games have been the best he’s looked all year

I'm assuming allot of the reason he looked so hesitant was because he knew he couldn't move.

Or maybe the better he plays and shoots the more minutes he gets?
If Toussaint doesn't get in foul trouble tonight, Evelyn maybe doesn't play the amount of minutes he did. Toussaint was having a good game until the foul trouble. He still had a couple of poor decisions, but overall he was playing pretty well. The last three games, Evelyn has averaged about 29 minutes/game,10-17 from the floor and 7-8 from the line. When everyone was healthy, he was playing around 10 minutes a game and couldn't throw it in the ocean. I would say more minutes=better play for Evelyn.

My first game since the Jok days and it was a blast watching the Hawkeyes smoke the Buckeyes. I saw at the beginning of the thread that the game was on ESPN tonight?! I didn't even know that, but during the game my stepdad and I were trying to figure out where the TV cameras were located but didn't see any. We just assumed it was on BTN and they were using their phone cams. :).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT