ADVERTISEMENT

Omaha

old brother

Rookie
Gold Member
Nov 9, 2014
No that’ we care about the cyclones but I wonder why Omaha doesn’t see the court. I wonder if he will transfer next year.

He’s still way too raw. Can’t play defense like they need their guys to. Anything can happen with transfers nowadays but their bloggers certainly seem to think he’s plenty happy there.

Reactions: cmhawks99
He did play a few minutes in each game I Believe. He looked lost and way overrated IMO.

Unrelated, but still kinda related... I looked up what Xavier Foster has been doing. He's a junior at SMU with like 28 career points. He must be injured this year because he's hardly played. That was such a crazy recruitment. IIRC X was at a Hawkeye game the day before he was set to announce so everybody thought he was a hawk, then he committed to ISU, then Iowa gets Keegan and Kris who turned out to be much better.

I think getting DJ Carton could have been one of the biggest 'what ifs' in Iowa history. What if DJC was on the team during the Garza, Weezy, Murray, J-bo years. I think that really could have been a FF team :mad:

He did play a few minutes in each game I Believe. He looked lost and way overrated IMO.
He came in early against KSU in Kansas City and played well, if not spectacularly. Played about 10 minutes. TJ had some nice things to say about him. Helped compensate for Watsons absence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT