ADVERTISEMENT

OMFG, just blow it all up please

Americans really are a stupid, simple bunch. How we lead the world is astonishing.

And that's just it, ask the average person on the street about anything either Biden or Trump stands for or has done and they are clueless. Heck, ask the average self proclaimed "Christian" to quote a scripture and they'll look at you dumbfounded.

I'm determined to get this phrase to catch on: #peopleenmassaredumb

As to the specific video, I wonder what the combined IQ is and the highest level of education among those interviewed.

These selectively edited videos of which the worst takes are compiled, well, they're for simple people.

Both the left and right do this.
Once again, mentioning the "simple" people, eh Northern?
Baby Mirror GIF

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
You don’t think they talk like this on FOX?
I didn't say they didn't, and I honestly wouldn't know. I haven't watched/listen to FOX news ever in my life, but they represent a very small amount of Republicans. The biggest idiots are always the loudest and most visible.

I didn't say they didn't, and I honestly wouldn't know. I haven't watched/listen to FOX news ever in my life, but they represent a very small amount of Republicans. The biggest idiots are always the loudest and most visible.
We’ll just have to respectfully disagree on this point. Shoot, the leader of the party and runaway 2024 Republican presidential nominee talks like this.

Reactions: mattymoknows
Oh come on now. You're smarter than this.
I think there's some validity to your point. We know we're only seeing the dumbest of the dumb in these videos.

However, do you really not think there's not a large contingency among the Trump sycophants that don't think the same way?
I highly doubt that a bunch of mensa members are waiting in line, hoping to get their chance to opine on their brilliant intellect to the world on all of the wonders of their great leader.

I mean, c'mon, you have always seemed like a logical and intelligent guy so you have to know this to be true.

Reactions: lucas80
These selectively edited videos of which the worst takes are compiled, well, they're for simple people.

Your party has gone full potato. Those are mainstream Republicans these days.

The American media playing “gotcha” to out just how stupid the Trump cult is - that’s a hot take.

I think MAGAstan does a fairly good job on their own with this feat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT