ADVERTISEMENT

*** Omnibus NCAA Tournament games thread ***

Is this an ind bball board? Smh
No brother. It is a NCAA basketball tourney thread, currently on the Indiana/Wyoming game. Nothing to do with football, Iowa football, or Iowa's offense.

That kind of non sequitur tells me you're thinking about Iowa FBall and its offense either all the time or when you watch or discuss any other sport. I'm just trying to bring you some tranquility. Maybe Paul said it better.

TJD is going to need to score 40+ against St. Mary's.
Xavier Johnson is bound to have a better shooting game vs St. Mary's and that would help.

That was one of the worst shooting performances I have ever seen in NCAA tourney game. Xavier johnson missed a ton of shots. The classic Indiana white boy shooters Galloway and kopp whose only reason for existence is to be able to shoot the 3pt shot, both make Joe Tousaint look like Stephen Curry.

TJD is clear superstar. He's way better than Cockburn because he also can defend.

Reactions: overeasy
Xavier Johnson is bound to have a better shooting game vs St. Mary's and that would help.

That was one of the worst shooting performances I have ever seen in NCAA tourney game. Xavier johnson missed a ton of shots. The classic Indiana white boy shooters Galloway and kopp whose only reason for existence is to be able to shoot the 3pt shot, both make Joe Tousaint look like Stephen Curry.

TJD is clear superstar. He's way better than Cockburn because he also can defend.
If Indiana can shoot even quasi-competently from deep (~35%), they will beat St. Mary's. I think they have the defense to slow down the key to St. Mary's success (Logan Johnson and Kuhse).

Who are these hosts on TruTV? The one guy has said that "college basketball is better, when Indiana I good". Like 5 times...

Such a cleche
Seth Davis, a real butthole who thinks that only traditional powers belong in the NCAA Tournament. IN is one of his darlings. He said numerous times how glad he was that IN won, not even giving a thought to how stupid he sounds.

I thought the game was putrid from a broadcast perspective, relatively slow and plodding. They highlighted all of TJD's dunks, of course, but IN really looked weak. Good thing they faced a foe with little to no outside shooting. As it was, they still won but barely.

Seth Davis, a real butthole who thinks that only traditional powers belong in the NCAA Tournament. IN is one of his darlings. He said numerous times how glad he was that IN won, not even giving a thought to how stupid he sounds.

I thought the game was putrid from a broadcast perspective, relatively slow and plodding. They highlighted all of TJD's dunks, of course, but IN really looked weak. Good thing they faced a foe with little to no outside shooting. As it was, they still won but barely.

Indiana may have been Seth Davis darling over Iowa for BTT, but I thought he picked Wyoming to beat Indiana in pregame.

Was pulling for Bryant and Peter Kiss but they're just about to lose to Wright State. Wanted to hear Raftery on the call of a Kiss bank shot.

Galloway has never been a shooter. Slasher/hustle guy.

Where's the Rutgers team that held Iowa to 46 points earlier in the year?

Man, ND is slashing and scoring at will.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT