ADVERTISEMENT

One of the most important things Trump has going for him......

pjhawk

HB Legend
Oct 13, 2001
The supposedly "liberal" MSM will ALWAYS clean up and/or ignore his insane ranting. How are these types of posts at Truth Social not obsessed over the way Biden's debate performance was or Hillary emails? How are they not considered to be automatically disqualifying for the Presidency?

I live in the nuttiest timeline.
GUU1G3DXwAAGQKP.jpg

The supposedly "liberal" MSM will ALWAYS clean up and/or ignore his insane ranting. How are these types of posts at Truth Social not obsessed over the way Biden's debate performance was or Hillary emails? How are they not considered to be automatically disqualifying for the Presidency?

GUU1G3DXwAAGQKP.jpg
Trump is definitely unhinged.

Vance could be replaced by the weekend.

GUU1G3DXwAAGQKP.jpg
That shit is not normal.

GUU1G3DXwAAGQKP.jpg
It should be. It is for me.

Now, in before MAGAs jump in with “Whining about mean tweets…”

GUU1G3DXwAAGQKP.jpg
Not bad Biden fanfic. I like to pretend to ship Biden and Pelosi in my own.

Saddest thing about all this, is the MAGAts eat all that spiteful tripe up - to re-spew it later - like the followers drank Jim Jones' koolaid.

Reactions: FlickShagwell

GUU1G3DXwAAGQKP.jpg

Off the charts crazy.

GUU1G3DXwAAGQKP.jpg
Every time I read one of these rants I can't help but think of a teenage girl writing someone that upset her a letter about how mad she is. Although I suppose nowadays that would be a text message.

Reactions: FlickShagwell

GUU1G3DXwAAGQKP.jpg
I had to read this twice to figure out what the hell was going on in his mind in regard to what this post is. The old man is unhinged.

GUU1G3DXwAAGQKP.jpg
Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+

GUU1G3DXwAAGQKP.jpg
I wonder if it's because he's posting this inane drivel on Truth Social & not Twitter. No one is on TS, so no one is seeing it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT