ADVERTISEMENT

One of Trump's BIGGEST SLEEZEBALLS, Peter Navarro, has unsurprisingly been indicted

Well, at least you are openly saying that you don't believe in the rule of law.
Not when those slime bags are involved. If you haven’t figured it out, I really do not like the federal government outside of the military.

That's called a dictatorship. There are plenty of other countries you can move to that have that style of government.
How? Answering primarily to the states is not a dictatorship at all. Quite the opposite actually.

How? Answering primarily to the states is not a dictatorship at all. Quite the opposite actually.
So who is in charge then? You can't have a unified military with no leader. You can't have balanced powers without split divisions of government. What you want will be a military dictatorship. Probably with someone like Trump in charge.

Or, you just want to do away with the whole United States of America altogether so we can be like Africa with 48 small countries fighting each other. That will be wonderful for our standard of living.

Do everyone a favor and move to Russia or something. You'll be much happier there.

So who is in charge then? You can't have a unified military with no leader. You can't have balanced powers without split divisions of government. What you want will be a military dictatorship. Probably with someone like Trump in charge.

Or, you just want to do away with the whole United States of America altogether so we can be like Africa with 48 small countries fighting each other. That will be wonderful for our standard of living.

Do everyone a favor and move to Russia or something. You'll be much happier there.
Not at all. Primary function of federal government as military, finish up the social security/medicare Ponzi scheme until it dies off, then set us up like the EU. I don’t want to fund anything else at the federal level. Just an absolutely terrible use of resources and irresponsible clowns.

Not at all. Primary function of federal government as military, finish up the social security/medicare Ponzi scheme until it dies off, then set us up like the EU. I don’t want to fund anything else at the federal level. Just an absolutely terrible use of resources and irresponsible clowns.
LOL. We tried that and it sucked. So we created the current government.

When? In 1800? Times have achanged quite a bit my man.
Interesting that now you make this argument about times being different. You don't get to pick and choose when to do it.

By the way, it is highly unlikely most of the southern states could maintain the economic expectations of something like the EU without aid from the Federal Government, which they wouldn't get anymore because there wouldn't be one.

And good luck having an organized military without anyone actually in charge. A fractionalized military is not nearly as effective as what we have now.

The absolute only good thing I can say about Navarro is that he was the only person in Trump orbit that wanted to publicize the upcoming Covid disaster in late 2019. Everyone else wanted to downplay it.

By March of 2020, it was too late.

Interesting that now you make this argument about times being different. You don't get to pick and choose when to do it.

By the way, it is highly unlikely most of the southern states could maintain the economic expectations of something like the EU without aid from the Federal Government, which they wouldn't get anymore because there wouldn't be one.

And good luck having an organized military without anyone actually in charge. A fractionalized military is not nearly as effective as what we have now.
Fantastic. Let it happen. I would love to see failure. Get people away from areas that do not offer opportunities. Maybe they’d actually have to work for once in their lives. Anyone actually in charge? We’d still have reps and a president voted in bud.

• Haha
Reactions: sob5
shame-jerry-seinfeld.gif

I’m waiting for a few more posters to chime in and cross reference the people who think Navarro can ignore the subpoena with the people who think Joe Biden is responsible for manufacturing and distributing baby formula. Those guys would scream bloody murder if the GOP takes the House or Senate and issue subpoenas that go ignored over any Biden Administration action or policy.

The southern states would be fine, it wouldn't take long before they went back to slavery.

The one thing you have to understand about NCHawk5, he lives by the saying, cut off your nose to spite your face. I have a relative that lives that way and they never actually get what they want because they're always fighting someone else. They would rather not get what they want if it means someone else will be happy. It's a very angry way to go through life and my relative ended up losing it and had to be hospitalized. You can't argue with crazy.

Last edited:
I’m waiting for a few more posters to chime in and cross reference the people who think Navarro can ignore the subpoena with the people who think Joe Biden is responsible for manufacturing and distributing baby formula. Those guys would scream bloody murder if the GOP takes the House or Senate and issue subpoenas that go ignored over any Biden Administration action or policy.
The thing is, the democratic administrations, and history shows this, aren't nearly as corrupt as Republican administrations. After reading the texts to Mark Meadows I don't know how anybody can support the leaders in the party or watch the night time hosts on Fox. They're all in cahoots together to lie to the American people and we have people who eat it right up even though the truth is right in front of them.

It’s absolutely hilarious to me that you can look at the utter debacle that was the Articles of Confederation, look at out political environment today, and think it would go better.
It’s hilarious to me that you can listen to the ideas coming out of left wing think tanks and consider them to be capable of universal application nationwide.

Well that’s what I want prevented. The CA and NYC crowds are pushing for insanity. Let them fail on their own without dragging the rest of us into it.

Well, likewise I think there are several items being pushed in “red states” that are just as crazy as some from the far left that you dislike so much.

Reality is somewhere in the middle.

Well, likewise I think there are several items being pushed in “red states” that are just as crazy as some from the far left that you dislike so much.

Reality is somewhere in the middle.
What federal right wing policies cannot be addressed by states to do as they wish?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT