ADVERTISEMENT

Open practice set - April 22 (details)

It was hard for me to really determine when the first team offense was out there. Cade hasn’t played any 11v11, neither has Kaleb Johnson, All maybe a couple snaps. I think maybe Deacon Hill was taking first team reps but not sure.

I honestly feel pretty good about our O, WRs included if we can get that line fixed! And if we can’t BF & George both have to go….

Still a mystery to me we did little to nothing in the portal last year!

I honestly feel pretty good about our O, WRs included if we can get that line fixed! And if we can’t BF & George both have to go….

Still a mystery to me we did little to nothing in the portal last year!
Labas had two fumbles snaps under center. Not sure if center issue or him though.

One healthy schollie receiver. Man the sun needs to shine on that position someday. Although, given the lack of depth and I understand why they wouldn't risk even the slightest injury.

How did Vines look?

More so on Kirk for not doing a game instead of the glorified practice. If Iowa did an actual spring game I’m sure they’d probably do something or least air it sometime.
I think the last one I remember seeing on TV or even caring enough to watch was in 2017, Nate Stanley's first year as starter.

One healthy schollie receiver. Man the sun needs to shine on that position someday. Although, given the lack of depth and I understand why they wouldn't risk even the slightest injury.

How did Vines look?
I don’t remember him catching much in 11v11, but Cade and him had a beautiful 7 v 7 hookup for a touchdown. Some type of deep out I think. It was a beautiful throw and catch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT