ADVERTISEMENT

OT Hornibrook transferring

Don’t listen to these guys. Mertz can win a Heisman his JR year. Martinez will win the next 2, but will then declare after his JR season for the #1 pick in the 2021 NFL draft. :)

Mertz #1 in the 2022 draft. :)

Great point, I thought he wouldn't want to walk away from the opportunity for 3 straight NC's

Reactions: xxUNRIVALEDxx
Great point, I thought he wouldn't want to walk away from the opportunity for 3 straight NC's
2 should be sufficient. :)

When-your-sarcasm-is-so-advanced-that-people-actua

Seems likely Horni was told his starting job wasn’t secure and he took offense to it and decided to transfer. Pretty logical conclusion and I think we will see more of this across the country moving forward due to the grad transfer rules.

Seems a little late in the process but I'm sure there will be plenty of schools vying for his services.

Yea to clarify I'm 100% speculating and doubt Chryst ran him off. My guess would be he was up front about Mertz's chances and Hornibrook made his own choice.

But there's also the drama Hornibrook (allegedly) brought where he banged one of the NFL OL's girlfriend, which shattered the lockerroom. Total rumor but it's been "verified" by so many people that it's hard to call it a rumor. Anyway who knows how that played into all of this.

He doesn't have Horni in his name for nothing.

Yea to clarify I'm 100% speculating and doubt Chryst ran him off. My guess would be he was up front about Mertz's chances and Hornibrook made his own choice.

But there's also the drama Hornibrook (allegedly) brought where he banged one of the NFL OL's girlfriend, which shattered the lockerroom. Total rumor but it's been "verified" by so many people that it's hard to call it a rumor. Anyway who knows how that played into all of this.

Sounds like a whorish girlfriend problem, not a QB controversy. It takes two to tango as they say.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT