ADVERTISEMENT

Owen Freeman makes it clear he will be back

That's good news. I feel like he, Brock and Dix and the rest of the freshman & incoming class are the nucleus of a pretty good run. It was great to see Brock and Pryce hit some three pointers in the 2nd half of the season, those guys need to hit them consistently for us to win next year. I've been loyal to Fran but if he doesn't make the sweet 16 in the next two years, or win a regular season title, I'd be ok with moving on. He's got to fix their defense.

Well, that makes one of maybe 3 players on scholarship that are actually Big ten caliber. The remainder are mid-major, NAIA level at best.
It's comments like these that make you look like a complete idiot. NAIA? You have no idea how hard it is to play college sports. Bench players at Iowa would dominate the NAIA

Well, that makes one of maybe 3 players on scholarship that are actually Big ten caliber. The remainder are mid-major, NAIA level at best.
God you're such a clown, just go away.

Also, mid-major/NAIA, do you think there is no difference between mid major and NAIA? Mid Majors are still D1, NAIA is below Division 3..

Most of our guys have other high major offers so I guess Fran wouldn't be the only one thinking they're high quality players.

Reactions: Mohawkeye
That's good news. I feel like he, Brock and Dix and the rest of the freshman & incoming class are the nucleus of a pretty good run. It was great to see Brock and Pryce hit some three pointers in the 2nd half of the season, those guys need to hit them consistently for us to win next year. I've been loyal to Fran but if he doesn't make the sweet 16 in the next two years, or win a regular season title, I'd be ok with moving on. He's got to fix their defense.

That is quite a lot of patience.

I don't think either of those goals of Sweet16 or conference title will be met by Fran---ever. If he meets either goal, give him a pay raise an contract extension.

Some of those fellas are probably slipping into some DMs to do a little recruiting of their own.

the office gay GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Moral
God you're such a clown, just go away.

Also, mid-major/NAIA, do you think there is no difference between mid major and NAIA? Mid Majors are still D1, NAIA is below Division 3..

Most of our guys have other high major offers so I guess Fran wouldn't be the only one thinking they're high quality players.
I agree with you that Curtis is a clown, but I do take exception to your opinion of NAIA. One of my sons played NAIA and the other played NCAA D-3. The competition in NAIA was far superior to D-3.

Reactions: LukaDuka
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT