ADVERTISEMENT

OT:NDSU vs SDSU Fun To Watch

Didn't see the game but the boxscore shows that Cody Larson, one of Lickliter's last recruits, scored 19 points in the loss. Larson, of course, famously abandoned Iowa, went to Florida, got into trouble, got tossed and wound up closer to home at SDSt.

Originally posted by Hawkeyestate81:
NDSU wins, another NCAA team iowa beat!
Did this win move them into top 100 RPI? ESPN has them at 102 and CBS at 98, but I don't know if ESPN is updated?

Originally posted by EagleHawk:

Originally posted by Hawkeyestate81:
NDSU wins, another NCAA team iowa beat!
Did this win move them into top 100 RPI? ESPN has them at 102 and CBS at 98, but I don't know if ESPN is updated?
The one I saw had them bumped up to 93 I believe. It goes to show how much top 100 wins are worth as it pushed us up two spots to 38 after sliding back to 40.

Originally posted by Ronman:
Didn't see the game but the boxscore shows that Cody Larson, one of Lickliter's last recruits, scored 19 points in the loss. Larson, of course, famously abandoned Iowa, went to Florida, got into trouble, got tossed and wound up closer to home at SDSt.
don't the iowa women have a recruit coming in from SD named Larson? sister to cody?

Originally posted by Quintana:
Originally posted by Ronman:
don't the iowa women have a recruit coming in from SD named Larson? sister to cody?
Yes, it is Cody's sister.

Fun game. They were really up and down the court and it reminded me how basketball used to be played. Most college basketball just seems to be a mugging contest to me now.

Originally posted by TombItMayConcern:
Fun game. They were really up and down the court and it reminded me how basketball used to be played. Most college basketball just seems to be a mugging contest to me now.
It was a 57-56 game and the teams combined to shoot under 35%. Not exactly beautiful basketball. There were also 33 fouls called so it wasn't exactly clean.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT