ADVERTISEMENT

OT: So Carolina vs LSU on eSECpn now

Letting those ejected off the bench come back for next game is so effing dumb.

You should want to have harsher rules for them to prevent stuff like them leaving the bench to engage in fights/brawls, not flipping encourage it by giving them more lenient penalties than players on the floor when a skirmish starts.

Just watched the replay once. Seems the tall chick for SC that cross checked and knocked the girl to the floor should be suspended for a game. Needs to punish anybody leaving the bench

Holy shit! First tourney game, none of the ejected players can play.

As it should be. No different that a regular season game.... You leave the bench to fight, I'm guessing you get ejected and suspended.

Anyone deserve more than a game? Any punches?

Wow. All players ejected will be ineligible for the NCAA first round game.
South Carolina will have 6 players available.
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Dawn will cry to the high heavens about it too. And the NCAA will backtrack

As it should be. No different that a regular season game.... You leave the bench to fight, I'm guessing you get ejected and suspended.

Anyone deserve more than a game? Any punches?
ONLY Cardoso will be ineligible for the next game as she was the only one ejected "for fighting". What was really enlightening is how the SC fanbase gave her and her team mates a "hero's sendoff" when they left the floor. Like they should be applauded for turning a championship game into a street fight, and the crowd getting involved. The guy who jumped down onto the floor, wasn't the only one who attempted to get there, some coming from quite aways up, but security slowed them. It started WAY earlier with players jawing at each other after damn near every basket.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
ONLY Cardoso will be ineligible for the next game as she was the only one ejected "for fighting". What was really enlightening is how the SC fanbase gave her and her team mates a "hero's sendoff" when they left the floor. Like they should be applauded for turning a championship game into a street fight, and the crowd getting involved. The guy who jumped down onto the floor, wasn't the only one who attempted to get there, some coming from quite aways up, but security slowed them. It started WAY earlier with players jawing at each other after damn near every basket.
No one wants to see brawls happen, but I'll never fault a fanbase for standing behind their own. That really is a nothingburger to me.

Cardoza should get a couple of games. I also thought the LSU player who did the first shove should have at least beem given a technical but so should the USC player who got in her face to trash talk. None of that was that bad until Cardoza went crazy. She should be gone at least two games.

Reactions: RayRay3454
They should somehow tie the suspensions to GPA. Guessing neither team would have enough players to move on.

Cardoza should get a couple of games. I also thought the LSU player who did the first shove should have at least beem given a technical but so should the USC player who got in her face to trash talk. None of that was that bad until Cardoza went crazy. She should be gone at least two games.
USC has 8 former High School McDonald Americans`1 game won't matter. Cardoso. will only get 1 game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT