ADVERTISEMENT

Other games.

That ain't "great defense by Dainja", Bardo. Walker just wasn't good or strong enough to make the easy bucket.

How bad is Illinois then?

Nebraska just stormed back, to take a 2-pt lead.

NEB looked dead in the water prior to this run.

Final - Purdue 80 - Penn State 60 in West Lafayette.
Purdue just might finish the regular season at 19-1/30-1. No matter what they do @ the BTT, they'll be the much deserved Overall #1 in the NCAAT - by a long shot.

So many weapons and they play defense & rebound. They are legit.

Purdue just might finish the regular season at 19-1/30-1. No matter what they do @ the BTT, they'll be the much deserved Overall #1 in the NCAAT - by a long shot.

So many weapons and they play defense & rebound. They are legit.
I think we roll Purdue in West Lafayette. It’s setting up perfectly for us. Purdue is beatable.

I think we roll Purdue in West Lafayette. It’s setting up perfectly for us. Purdue is beatable.
I will eat the biggest plate of crow ever if it happens ... but I don't share that optimism.

Not because I don't think Iowa can't play well enough to win, but I just think Purdue is that good. And as you said, it will be in W. Lafayette.

Purdue is beatable, if your name is Rutger and there is no student section at Purdue. Jk, sure Purdue will lose again....

If I didn't dislike Minnesota, I'd feel a little sorry for them.

Getting waxed @ RU right now, but has been slammed by the injury bug all year. They will be 1-10 in the B1G after tonight and other than maybe an opportunity provided by a home game vs PSU or Wisconsin, might end up 1-19 in conference play.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mohawkeye
Rutgers 90 - Minnesota 55 ... even the walkons made shots for Rutgers.

And to think how good this Iowa team is or can be......we beat this Rutgers team 76-65 in Piscataway and then follow up that W with a 93-82 win in Iowa City...

As far as PU......no question they are good, the best in the B1G and very well could be the tBest in the country....because they have Edey who is 7'4" better than Kris just a couple points per game for B1G Player of Year and he is surrounded by some excellent complimentary players who are very well connected to one another and with Edey who two years ago was averaging a little over 8 ppgs.....

Quite honestly to me.....many of their players look like players and plays like players on Iowa's roster less Edey.....starters.....Loyer, Smith, Furst, Mortan.... incoming Harding for Iowa is a player like Smith ......they are 22-1 with that roster.......tells me a lot about Iowa's roster....and it's all good imo.

Reactions: Mohawkeye
Anyone else watch UNI @ Drake?

I got it on NBC Sports Chicago.

The Born kid from UNI hit 2 tying 3 pointers at the buzzer, but Drake won in double OT.

Born kid is a good player.

Reactions: HawkBall23
If I didn't dislike Minnesota, I'd feel a little sorry for them.

Getting waxed @ RU right now, but has been slammed by the injury bug all year. They will be 1-10 in the B1G after tonight and other than maybe am opportunity provided by a home game vs PSU or Wisconsin, might end up 1-19 in conference play.

They have to be the worst Big 10 program now. They had a good history too.

Now they are at the bottom of the league, play in a badly dated facility (As much as I loved the Field House I could not imagine games in it now), and are behind pro sports and hockey.

Reactions: HawkBall23
Badgers hot start at OSU 33-21
Sensebaugh has 11...he is their whole team.
Wolves and cats locked up 22-20 Mich....nw pace.

Mich up by one at halftime.
Audible of NW 0 of 9 from field.
Ugly game

Ref Higgins or Courtney Greene just thru OSU coach Holman out of game.
Do more opposing coaches go nuts vs wisky than any other?
Hmmmm....wonder why.

OSU is a dead man walking. NIT bound after this one. Highly likely they'll end up playing in the first day of the BTT too.

Reactions: JRHawk2003
Uhh what? Two pretty shitty games and northwestern lost.
All games were mid tier games all having impact on IOWA with MI pulling huge upset at NU elevating IOWA ftom 5th place to tie for 4th place.
so yes, a very big game for NU to be upset and dropping
IMHO

ADVERTISEMENT