ADVERTISEMENT

Other games.

NW went from playing for a possible - but not likely - tie for the regular season B1G championship and the BTT 2-seed all the way down to the 9-seed if lose @ Rutgers Sunday.

B1G just straight effing crazy this year.
yeah we definitely softened them up getting run out of their gym last week LOL
In all seriousness, it has been a crazy season in league play.
Any given night you can be humbled

NW went from playing for a possible - but not likely - tie for the regular season B1G championship and the BTT 2-seed all the way down to the 9-seed if lose @ Rutgers Sunday.

B1G just straight effing crazy this year.
Isn't it? About all you can predict is that the home team (sorry Minnesota) is usually in good shape to win. But we've had some startling exceptions to that rule, Iowa's game with Indiana included.

Im not sure. I’m predicting Murray stays another year and we see Connor on the bench in a coaches/grad asst role.
Pretty sure the Register already has reported that Connor is wanting to be a GA elsewhere so he can get a sense of how other programs are run. Fran has even talked in mid week press conferences that Connor has some NBA coaching interest, so I'm not sure if he'll even be coaching at the college level.

Let's go Illini!

puke GIF

The refs call a flop but not a flat out slap across the arms. The game is getting a little to aggressive

Assistant coaches getting underwood off the court so he can't go back after a ref. Crappy reffing even though it's an Illinois home game. Illinois up by 2 at half

Every time I watch Michigan I'm reminded on how not that good they are. And then I see their B1G record and I just don't get it. Juwan is not a good coach. Took timeout #3 in the first half to set up a play before half and it failed miserably. So glad Iowa won that game back in Carver.

I'm still holding out for Hunter transferring in to Iowa next season.

Every time I watch Michigan I'm reminded on how not that good they are. And then I see their B1G record and I just don't get it. Juwan is not a good coach. Took timeout #3 in the first half to set up a play before half and it failed miserably. So glad Iowa won that game back in Carver.

What kind of pull did McNamara and All have on the bball side @ UM?

• Love
Reactions: LetsGoHawks83

I am too. He would thrive here compared to his year with Howard as coach. I know he a Garza were friends and practiced together one offseason.

Is there actually any basis for this or just wishful thinking?

Is there actually any basis for this or just wishful thinking?
Wishful thinking. Unless Hunter decides that he's had enough of Juwann and his offense. Luka is his connection to Iowa but this is just wishful thinking. It would make sense for him.

Normally this sight would absolutely disgust me and I would be changing the channel, but I am loving it right now.

(ILL winning)

Reactions: Bishop1971
Wishful thinking. Unless Hunter decides that he's had enough of Juwann and his offense. Luka is his connection to Iowa but this is just wishful thinking. It would make sense for him.
Hunter also does a podcast with J-Bo and Connor has been on it with them this season and there's definitely a similarity with them all. They all share a deep hatred for Wisconsin, that's for sure. Pure conjecture, but in those podcasts it feels like Hunter wants more than what he's getting currently at Michigan.

Hunter also does a podcast with J-Bo and Connor has been on it with them this season and there's definitely a similarity with them all. They all share a deep hatred for Wisconsin, that's for sure. Pure conjecture, but in those podcasts it feels like Hunter wants more than what he's getting currently at Michigan.
He should and i heard his stuff about Wisconsin. Hates them like an Iowa fan. He would be a huge get for next year. Lets get j bo to talk to him and open the purse,strings. I would love beating Michigan with Dickinson scoring 30 points and getting 15 rebounds! That would be great. Michigan needs to post him up every play and get him the ball. Dainja is out with foul trouble and Howard isn't taking advantage of it like Fran did.

Not the end of the world if UM wins this. They'd still need to win in Bloomington Sunday to finish the 2-seed in the BTT.

Not saying they can't/won't, but odds won't be in their favor.

(and, be honest, Illinois losing their 'Senior Night' game is not gonna make any of us shed any tears of sadness)

Wow. Tied at 70 and Illinois drives but Dickinson with the block. Michigan ball with 15.4 left and tied.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT