ADVERTISEMENT

Other games.

Please don't go to a 3rd OT.

I'm begging you BBall Gods, let UM miss here and end it!
baby-jesus.gif

Reactions: Buffalo43
Alright, time to watch some first round WCC Tourney action.

With the MVC and WCC tournaments starting up today, Championship Week (& a half) is officially underway!!

Reactions: Bishop1971
I think Mich is a tourney team. They are really gelling finally.
Dickinson Howard McDaniel bupkin are talented. NBA-talented.cept for McDaniel.
This was a great intense BIG late season game.

Sooooo. Hawkeye payback time against Nebraska on Sunday.

Damn near the same scenario as Football.... Beat those damn huskers in the final home game for a trip to Indy.... This time is for #2 seed.

WTF is up with UCLA Bruin fans? #4 team in the country and there are plenty of seats available in the pavillion. Every time I have tuned into them at home this year, empty seats.

I like ucla has a player named tiger. He definitely should have gone to a team named tigers or even a tiger hawk logo?

He was born in Cedar Rapids and his dad played college ball at Luther too. He played prep ball in Indiana.
At Luther huh? I played against them a couple times back in the day. Also worked in decorah for awhile. Off topic here but wth is with Lunsrdi having Baylor, Texas, and Kansas State all as 2 seeds?

Guys, there's a new scenario out there as well. But while I really want it, I also really don't.

Assuming an Iowa win in all scenarios:

IU + Maryland + Rutgers wins on Sunday = 2 IOWA / 3 Maryland / 4 Indiana. Which would be a FANTASTIC setup for the Hawks, I believe.

BUT... that also means Iowa gets the 7/10 game winner. Either Illinois/Wisconsin OR Illinois/Penn St [depending on if Badgers win or lose @ Minnesota on Sunday].

I don't want the Hawks to lose their first BTT game PERIOD, but especially not to either Wisconsin or Illinois!! And if PSU is uber-hot from behind the arc, they will be a load to deal with, as well.

At Luther huh? I played against them a couple times back in the day. Also worked in decorah for awhile. Off topic here but wth is with Lunsrdi having Baylor, Texas, and Kansas State all as 2 seeds?
The metrics are so in love with the Big 12. All their games are in Q1 because of this. I could see it ending up that way.

The metrics are so in love with the Big 12. All their games are in Q1 because of this. I could see it ending up that way.
It's such crap. Kansas as a 1 and three 2 seeds? All those arw big 12 right? I'm getting confused with teams moving, moved, or plans ti move.

What is our ceiling in ncaa tournament seeding if we finish 12-8, 2nd place, and win a couple games in big tournament? 6 seed?

And not quite as bad as Iowa, not yet anyway, but Purdue is 4-18 from 3 and most of them are wide open practice shots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT