ADVERTISEMENT

Other games.

I'd imagine that Vegas in November hits a bit different for us northerners who are also looking for a break from the cold. I'll be curious to see what UCLA's attendance is like in December when they play Kentucky in Madison Square Garden.
No this is actually how bad their fan support is. It’s frankly pathetic, get used to ridiculing it as they are now likely a BIG 10 team.

The only basketball fan base that travels better than Illinois is Kentucky. I have to admit...it's impressive.

Football? Not so much.
Eh, we actually show up great when we make bowls … that just hasn’t happened too often! 😂😂 Give us some football seasons as good as we’ve been in hoops, and the gap would close.

Reactions: Rambler Hawk

Official, Michigan loses their starting PG for the season. It's the Dug McDaniel show now with Kobe Bufkin likely needing to slide over to some PG duties as well.

• Wow
Reactions: BBHawk
BIG is sputtering down the stretch of non-conf season....katz was talking 10 BIG in the tourney earlier in the month...not so fast,Andy.

Reactions: amahawk
BIG is sputtering down the stretch of non-conf season....katz was talking 10 BIG in the tourney earlier in the month...not so fast,Andy.
Maybe one B1G team in the Sweet 16 at most, two or three in the round of 32.

How the **** is Little Richard and New Mexico 12-0 and #22??

Haven't looked at their schedule, but it can't have been too extremely tough.

Up early at home vs 8-5 Colorado St in an early season MWC matchup.

How the **** is Little Richard and New Mexico 12-0 and #22??

Haven't looked at their schedule, but it can't have been too extremely tough.

Up early at home vs 8-5 Colorado St in an early season MWC matchup.
They did win @ Saint Mary's and then beat Iona at home, but yeah the rest of their schedule is pretty weak. The Mtn West will be fun this year, New Mexico, San Diego St, Utah St, and UNLV all have legit tourney hopes and Boise & Colo St. aren't pushovers either.

Nunge is off to a good night. 5-5 (2-2 from 3) with 12 points early. Xavier up 14 @St John's in the first.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT