ADVERTISEMENT

OTT Session 2

I just watched it and I’m not sure it was anything. They were talking for awhile and then Spencer turned to (are we sure that’s Terry, I think it was Tom) and then immediately waived or pointed at someone in the crowd. It honestly could have been anything. No need to question it. Most likely it was a duck yeah we’re moving on moment.

I’ll just say if Spencer leaves Iowa city and then has something to say about the coaches it’s time to move on from t an t. Losing him is like losing your winning lottery ticket. Again, this is unfounded wild speculation.
Left field much?

I just watched it and I’m not sure it was anything. They were talking for awhile and then Spencer turned to (are we sure that’s Terry, I think it was Tom) and then immediately waived or pointed at someone in the crowd. It honestly could have been anything. No need to question it. Most likely it was a duck yeah we’re moving on moment.

I’ll just say if Spencer leaves Iowa city and then has something to say about the coaches it’s time to move on from t an t. Losing him is like losing your winning lottery ticket. Again, this is unfounded wild speculation.
Btw, Terry is probably in a green sweater. That’s how we tell them apart these daze.

🛑

Well fwiw, him and Terry had a fired up moment after he won the Open in December 2019, was described as them just forehead to forehead yelling in eachothers faces (in a positive way tho)
The people commenting about this don’t consider it positive any more because they want the Brands fired. I think a lot of people here would trade Spencer losing tomorrow if it got the brands fired. Like fn teenage girls…did you see how Spencer looked at Terry? OMG

The people commenting about this don’t consider it positive any more because they want the Brands fired. I think a lot of people here would trade Spencer losing tomorrow if it got the brands fired. Like fn teenage girls…did you see how Spencer looked at Terry? OMG
What the hell are you yammering about? Someone who doesn’t live and breathe wrestling asks a question about an encounter and the regulars set them straight. Do you really think there are Iowa fans who want to see SL fail just to make TnT look bad? That’s wack, imo.

Umm no. Spencer has been through way too much shit to ever root against him. If someone is doing that then they really are a pice of crap, or they have a serious agenda against the the brothers Brands.

Nah, just because your kid comes home from college with a tongue piercing doesn't mean you still don't care about them. Iowa is still in his DNA. He's just going though a goth phase.
Chip spins some goofy shite, eh?

Nolf takes out JB 3-0. Missed the first, but JB trying hard for a push out all second, nothing doing. Not able to gets past Nolf's head/hands.

NB: JB goes over to shake Bo's hand in the corner and both give a head nod. No shoes on the mat for JB.

jb got his hand raised but mesenbrink definitely landed more significant strikes
HUH?

2 exposures, 1 TD and 1 pushouts vs garbage time points for Mess. Mess wasn't close to scoring when the match was on the line.

Nolf takes out JB 3-0. Missed the first, but JB trying hard for a push out all second, nothing doing. Not able to gets past Nolf's head/hands.

NB: JB goes over to shake Bo's hand in the corner and both give a head nod. No shoes on the mat for JB.
Wouldn’t be surprised if JB didn’t want to put the shoes out there after the way the crowd treated him against MM.

Nolf hit one good shot and then stalled for 3 minutes without penalty. Gross.
I guess JB not doing anything in the first period was simply a display of great defense. Oh well, guess Burroughs should have taken an early lead.

Reactions: Ironturd
I guess JB not doing anything in the first period was simply a display of great defense. Oh well, guess Burroughs should have taken an early lead.
He at least got put on the shot clock. I'm not upset at the result, I'm upset at the officiating for allowing it and not pushing nolf to stay engaged.

He at least got put on the shot clock. I'm not upset at the result, I'm upset at the officiating for allowing it and not pushing nolf to stay engaged.
Outcome was correct but official was horrible. Also two terrible calls against JB that were reversed with bricks. Gave him a breather but still didn’t help. Had no offense against Nolf.

Reactions: anon_0pi0cv8t1ggvb
Whaaa? Penn St. fans are terrible people?
sandusky-innocent-shirt.jpg

Reactions: bammhawk1
i was just kidding about the heavy clubs mesenbrink was landing calling them significant strikes like ufc
Gotcha man. Confused your post with all the trashy PSU fans coming in here.

Absolutely disgusting display from PSU fans tonight. Embarrassing behavior!

• Haha
Reactions: Vic Vaselino
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT