ADVERTISEMENT

OTT Session 2

Fix has no offense, but sure buddy
Fix is a silver world medalist, Pan American gold, and won numerous other U.S. national tournaments. Has past wins over Gilman, Arujau, Graf, Gross, and other quality wrestlers.

Sounds like kind of a pushover, right?

If I understand the established law correctly, the entire Penn State fan base and program at large are fully responsible for the behavior of each and every fan in attendance at BJC. Looking forward to the sincere contrition and condemnation from all of PSU nation for the unsavory actions of a few drunken spectators.

Oh, that only applies when it happens in Carver? Got it.

Wow, Pedo U even getting the calls here🤣🤣🤣.
Why no replay or challenge there?
That ref was a joke. Love how he was saying it was a definite pull and acted it out right away

Reactions: Grip220
Wow, Pedo U even getting the calls here🤣🤣🤣.
Why no replay or challenge there?
That ref was a joke. Love how he was saying it was a definite pull and acted it out right away
Zahid kicked the brick back. Clearly could use the breather. Must have known it was legit.

If Zahid threw the brick back, perhaps he did grab the singlet?? But I’ve watched & rewatched and never saw it. Odd way to end a match. But I can cheer for Brooks.

Zahid threw the brick back. He chose to do that.

If he thought the penalty point was wrong he’d challenge and win on criteria; he didn’t.

Reactions: el dub
These are some bad takes on here. Mesenbrink is a good dude. Wrestles hard. Reminds me of an Iowa wrestler. Guy is like blind and deaf lol. He's done the wrestling after the whistle a bunch of times this season. I legit think he just gets in his own little world.

Fans are clowns for booing. JB has done so much for USA wrestling. He wrestled the perfect match against that style.
You forgot dumb with the deaf and blind.

Reactions: el dub
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT