ADVERTISEMENT

OTT Session 2

These are some bad takes on here. Mesenbrink is a good dude. Wrestles hard. Reminds me of an Iowa wrestler. Guy is like blind and deaf lol. He's done the wrestling after the whistle a bunch of times this season. I legit think he just gets in his own little world.

Fans are clowns for booing. JB has done so much for USA wrestling. He wrestled the perfect match against that style.
He can act like a dumbass and still be a good dude. JB totally outclassed him and Mess still thought he was the bully at the end. I loved JB’s fire!

So is the multimat telecast just showing the semifinals? I see three mats but only two on the multi cast.

These are some bad takes on here. Mesenbrink is a good dude. Wrestles hard. Reminds me of an Iowa wrestler. Guy is like blind and deaf lol. He's done the wrestling after the whistle a bunch of times this season. I legit think he just gets in his own little world.

Fans are clowns for booing. JB has done so much for USA wrestling. He wrestled the perfect match against that style.
I disagree. That was intentionally unsportsmanlike throughout the match by MM. started immediately by slapping at JB when he wouldn’t shake hands after MM hit him hard in the face at beginning. MM set the tone and got beat bad.

He can act like a dumbass and still be a good dude. JB totally outclassed him and Mess still thought he was the bully at the end. I loved JB’s fire!
I agree JB outclassed him. As he should. I'm just not going to get butt hurt over a guy wrestling hard. Reminds me of Desanto. Didn't always dig the antics, but I appreciated the effort. It's not MM's time, but I can't wait to see that against some international competition.

He didn't think he was the bully at the end. He pointed at the scoreboard. He knew who the better man was. I just love the fact that he didn't roll over.

Reactions: MAGAman and Hawkgma
I agree JB outclassed him. As he should. I'm just not going to get butt hurt over a guy wrestling hard. Reminds me of Desanto. Didn't always dig the antics, but I appreciated the effort. It's not MM's time, but I can't wait to see that against some international competition.

He didn't think he was the bully at the end. He pointed at the scoreboard. He knew who the better man was. I just love the fact that he didn't roll over.
Good point…he was Desanto like. Easier to go with that in black and gold. Fair point.

Seemed MM was deliberately trying to get under Jordan’s skin by holding his head down & grinning at him excessively. JB was all business. I think MM succeeded, then “played” like his antics were in good sportsmanship. Felt to me like MM was being a bit of a punk.
He was absolutely trying to get JB off his game. Almost worked but Mess still isn’t good enough yet.

I disagree. That was intentionally unsportsmanlike throughout the match by MM. started immediately by slapping at JB when he wouldn’t shake hands after MM hit him hard in the face at beginning. MM set the tone and got beat bad.
It's freaking wrestling. He got beat bad. I agree. This is a freaking Iowa board. Hard wrestling is frowned upon?!?! Spencer pounded Drake's face in the mat for gods sake!!! I was fine with that. Mess is like the Brands fire, with a little more athleticism.

Reactions: MAGAman and shobart
It's freaking wrestling. He got beat bad. I agree. This is a freaking Iowa board. Hard wrestling is frowned upon?!?! Spencer pounded Drake's face in the mat for gods sake!!! I was fine with that. Mess is like the Brands fire, with a little more athleticism.
It was more than that. He acted like a little bitch. Go back and watch from beginning with open eyes. Was clearly his match plan.

Mesenbrink and PSU are getting ripped up on Twitter.
200w.gif

Sorry to get fired up about this. I just think Iowa style is always talked about. That dude represents Iowa style, with a new school wrestling twist. That should be the model of the new black and gold.

I'm not even the biggest fan. I'm just old and think about the good old days of in your face Iowa wrestling. I also love the modern scrambling and offense. Dude is like the perfect mix of the two.

Making excuses for Messenbrink is funny, there are plenty of other guys that get after it without the dirty shit and thats what it was plan and simple. JB had every right to call him out and shove him.
I also think JB fixing his sock every time is BS

Reactions: Bones Malone
Making excuses for Messenbrink is funny, there are plenty of other guys that get after it without the dirty shit and thats what it was plan and simple. JB had every right to call him out and shove him.
I also think JB fixing his sock every time is BS
JB has earned the right to keep his rizz high sir

It was more than that. He acted like a little bitch. Go back and watch from beginning with open eyes. Was clearly his match plan.
I watched that match wanting a JB win. I was happy with the result. I just don't think it was acting like a bitch.

This board wants recruits. This is how how a lot of these potential recruits act. They get after it.

Reactions: MAGAman
Agree. MM was exciting to watch at ncaa, but acted like a jerk vs JB. Waaay too much of clubbing the head, and JB got tired of it. Glad to see JB teach MM a lesson.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT