ADVERTISEMENT

OTT Session 3

I've always loved watching Nolf but he just isn't on Dake's level. It's got to be a tough pill to swallow knowing your coaches brought in and are coaching up your competition to beat you.

Reactions: kjb32812
I've always loved watching Nolf but he just isn't on Dake's level. It's got to be a tough pill to swallow knowing your coaches brought in and are coaching up your competition to beat you.
He did an interview saying “its the clubs job to get the best wrestlers and it’s my job to be the best wrestler” or something along those lines

He did an interview saying “its the clubs job to get the best wrestlers and it’s my job to be the best wrestler” or something along those lines
It’s the right thing to say but it still has to be extremely tough.

I would think the club’s job was to make Jason the best wrestler in the world, not help his competition widen the gap.

Last edited:
I was not expecting that. Brooks looked great!

Brooks looked great, but Taylor also looked like he's past his peak. Lacked the explosiveness that he's shown in prior years. I couldn't believe he settled for the push out point when in incredibly deep on Brooks' legs. Had a great opportunity for a takedown if not a takedown and two.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT